openbh-4.4.009.release-zgemmah9twin_mmc

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 918 times. The last Post () by isah2.

• I will gladly repeat my review of the previous version:

That is, this version of the image is normally installed and works on the Zgemma H9 Twin with two CI + modules.

Thanks.

• it better be 4k 2160p on my tv

I understand that it is a flaw for you not to have 4k but behind thinking about the work that is being done it would be appropriate to thank isah2 for the work done

I would like to back up the imagery prepared by our brother isah2 and thank them. I clicked the like button, he always signs good things, I install the 2160p version of another device on neboot, but I think maybe there is a solution to this. thanks.

Edited once, last by team25 ().

• it better be 4k 2160p on my tv

I understand that it is a flaw for you not to have 4k but behind thinking about the work that is being done it would be appropriate to thank isah2 for the work done

I would like to back up the imagery prepared by our brother isah2 and thank them. I clicked the like button, he always signs good things, I install the 2160p version of another device on neboot, but I think maybe there is a solution to this. thanks.

neboot on h9twin !!!

Does it work?

which version?

• open pli 7.3

https://github.com/gutosie/neoboot

Edited once, last by team25 ().

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!