Is it possible to install Oscam on an Edision Piccollo?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,270 times. The last Post () by ssmith369.

• I have a couple of VU+ and Zgemma boxes all happily running Oscam.

Is it possible to install Oscam on a Piccollo?

If not, what other options are open to me?

Many thanks

SS

• Thank you for the very quick response. Guessed as much. I am only just getting my head round Oscam and VPS etc. Mcas and Netclient may be a step too far for now.

I have been away from this hobby for some time. But getting back into it slowly but surely. I still have a box full of Cams / Cards and programmers in the attic (along with a D2Mac decoder.... Lol) But that was a long time ago.

I only got the picollo to try and blind scan. It doesn't seem great at that either.

Ideally, I would like a box that is linux based, so will run oscam, and able to Blind Scan. Any suggestions?

The boxes I have a VU+ Ultimo, Zero and Zgemma H9S and H92H don't appear to do blind scanning from what I can research.

Many thanks

SS

• there is no oscam for your receiver. Only ILTV with Newcamd or CCcam protocol runs on it.

• Thank you for your reply. That may be a little beyond me at the moment!

I have a couple of VPS running Multics and Oscam. Is there any way I can use the picollo in conjunction with these?

Many thanks

SS

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!