eagle box

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 748 times. The last Post () by fatlad.

• Flashed Marwensat 2.4 maxvar image to my eagle box everything fine, downloaded cccam 2.1.4 the problem is could not find cccam.cfg anywhere.

So i flashed a copy of my cccam.cfg to var>etc> re booted the box everything working fine for a few mins, then could not open certain channels then all the channels went off with the message service not found.

One more thing downloaded different versions of cccam but still could not find cccam.cfg.

Any thoughts please.

• I've sorted the cccam.cfg problem downloaded cccam 2.3.0 and everything was there.

Set the box up to share of my vu in my home only problem getting most of the channels and some are not working and that goes for some fta channels aswell. Hope the tuner is not knackered.

Any help would be great.

• Done both m8

Just don't understand whats going on can get fta channels no s** channels, then can pick up 75% s** then no fta so i leave it on go back to it no channel whats so ever.

So it got me thinking could it be the tuner but its showing 90% signal rate on most channels.

I think there must be something wrong with the box but finding the fault with the box im struggling, flashed different images and different channel list but still the same problems.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!