Getting rid of my Dreambox 8000hd what would you recommend

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,895 times. The last Post () by smoky.

• Hello friends, I want to buy a new Enigma2 box and leave my DM8000HD after 11 years.

The new decoder must have Sat and DTT dvb T2 with H265 4k capabilities.

I would like to buy the best option, therefore no limitation of budget.

What about DM920?

Thank you

• In my opinion, DM920 is the best choice. Why - when entering the DreamONE market, various novelties were also advertised that still work as they work. Dream TWO is also advertised as a novelty.

The Dreambox DM920 has more hardware capabilities for sure.

As you know, everyone praises theirs, I have (the beginnings) of the Dreambox DM920 for a long time and although in the meantime there were some flaws, in my opinion it is worth recommending.

• In my opinion, DM920 is the best choice. Why - when entering the DreamONE market, various novelties were also advertised that still work as they work. Dream TWO is also advertised as a novelty.

The Dreambox DM920 has more hardware capabilities for sure.

As you know, everyone praises theirs, I have (the beginnings) of the Dreambox DM920 for a long time and although in the meantime there were some flaws, in my opinion it is worth recommending.

What image is best with 920?

• I will say yes, everyone has different preferences and expectations. As I had DM8000 it's just OpenPli easy configuration, now we have DM920 and DreamOS. I try not to upload stupid things every five minutes and everything flashes as it should.There was a time that I tested all Image

• I have DM520HDV2 and DM920UHD. DM 920 is really fantastic receiver / about 390 E with 500GD HDD/.Depend what is your expection.DM one is also great like all dreambox.And ,of course,Vu receivers are in the same quality.Your choice!

I forgot that my 920 UHD is with FBC MS tuner amd C/T2 tuner

• Thank you everyone, I have not decided yet what to buy... in the meanwhile I will test a DVB-T2 tuner on the DM8000HD if possible due to the market is stuck with old model Decoders and I think is not worth to invest much money on old models.

• It also always depends on what you want to do with the receiver and what your wallet has to offer

I personally can recommend Octagon SF8008 Combo, Zgemma S7, VU + UNO 4K SE, GigaBlue UHD Quad 4K and AX HD61 4K Combo

• Salut, j'ai remplacé ma DM800SE V2 par un VU+ UNO 4K SE, un autre monde cette box basée sur le fonctionnement des dream bien sûr mais en plus rapide et complet... manque juste le Wifi intégré pour une box de ce prix !!!

• I absolutely raccomend DM920 if you come from the DM8000 like me.

Octagon, ZGemma and other chinese receivers don't have the same picture quality.

Only the VU+ can be compared to the DM920 as picture quality, but I don't raccomand it if you are used to anoter DM machine.

No necessity of DM One or Two, since the Android support on them still sucks (streming apps are very limited) and one NVidia Shield Pro is far better on that side.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!