Cable card sharing

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,995 times. The last Post () by EsRgood4u.

• I own 2 DM500c's! Since Vermin went to nag3 all they are good for is a door stop!
    They say you can CS using them but you need the RSA and Box key to be able to do it!

• Not until N3 is cracked on Virgin you won't.

There are some cable systems still do-able in Europe But virgin went to Nagra 3 last September here and I've been sat ever since.

For all the cable door stops out there I've read some where that you can change the tuner in some of the dreams to sats. Haven't tried it myself tried it myself though.

If its not broke --- fix it anyway.

• Thats not totally correct mate! People have managed to dump the firmware from a virmin box! Extracted the RSA and box key! Same way we are able to share Digi+

• FFS I've been a member for years and missed that. Thanks again.

But I think I'll stick to sat for now.

Need to get the jtag back out for the fun of it :-)

• Dosn't look easy and you will need a jtag-able box to get the data off, I dont think the newer sd and hd boxes are not at the moment need to do a bit more reading.

The N3 card itself is still as tight as a nun's and I dont think it will opened for a long time.

• The say that if you can lift the chip from the board and connect to it with a programer ( something like a soic clip) they should be able to dump the firmware that way! Kyptview have managed it! so it cant be impossible! keep them fingers crossed!

• I used to do that back in the day with some of the modems and early 360 drives killed more than I fixed, my hands are to big and eyes have gone now, but it was fun at the time. ;-)

and the willam programer was another story alltogether how it never went through the window I never know.

• Yeah modems are great! still got an old webstar 2100 with haxorware running downstairs! ;) ha ha! change the MAC every month or so when they send the signal out that kills them off

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!