network problem

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 630 times. The last Post () by lacierva.

• hi all

i have a strange problem, i have a small server connected to friends, with no-ip running,

all from outside my local network can connect and are connected, but the place where i live with its broadband serverce nothing connects, ive tried just using ip of server box as internal connection but nothing works,

any ideas friends ?

• user configs are all ok as i have 9 connected clients

problem arises in my network , i can connect in my home network ok with just the ip address, the problem arises when i go round the corner to my friends house and try connecting with the dns (no-ip) the same as the 9 connected clients outside of my interned provider here ?

doesnt make scense

?

• yes i have a new router, but all dns are connected, as i say its only when i try to set a box up here in my friends house around the corner, i have oscam clients connected and using my box from different european places

problem is only here where i live a small urbanization with a broadband local supplier

• your friends router

hi all

i have a strange problem, i have a small server connected to friends, with no-ip running,

all from outside my local network can connect and are connected, but the place where i live with its broadband serverce nothing connects, ive tried just using ip of server box as internal connection but nothing works,

any ideas friends ?

yes i have a new router, but all dns are connected, as i say its only when i try to set a box up here in my friends house around the corner, i have oscam clients connected and using my box from different european places

im lost

nothing connects

but they are all connected

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

• what i am trying to tell you that my server is all ok , i have readers and users connected and working, its only here in my local neighbourhood with the same broadband company i cant connect a box to my server

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!