Questions about oscam emu

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 295 times. The last Post () by jenseneverest.

• Hi guys I have an octagon sf8008 with openatv 6.3 I have installed KeyAdder pluggin. When i add the key manually i get a message the key added succesfully and i need to restart EMU then i go to decryption and parental cortroll and i restart oscam but i am still gatting black screen I have oscam stable i installed from pluggin manager. I found a guid how to install oscam emu but is says that i need a oscam subscription. Do i need it? i am only interested in watching feeds inserting key manually

Thanks for your time

• master G

Approved the thread.
    • Official Post

Hi guys I have an octagon sf8008 with openatv 6.3 I have installed KeyAdder pluggin. When i add the key manually i get a message the key added succesfully and i need to restart EMU then i go to decryption and parental cortroll and i restart oscam but i am still gatting black screen I have oscam stable i installed from pluggin manager. I found a guid how to install oscam emu but is says that i need a oscam subscription. Do i need it? i am only interested in watching feeds inserting key manually

Thanks for your time

As answered in your other thread, you need oscam emu. This is different to plain oscam or oscam simple.

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!