DreamTwo : OpenPLi 8.0Star 20210513 GSt 1.18.3

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,234 times. The last Post () by michlo.

• DreamTwo : OpenPLi 8.0Star 20210513 GSt 1.18.3 (Original)

openpli-enigma2-8.0star-dreamtwo_Original_GStreamer_1.18.3_20210513.rootfs.tar.gz

- OpenPLi 8.0Star by Japhar Team, May 13th 2021

- Python 2.7.18

- GStreamer 1.18.3

- EPGImport Built-in

- AC3+/DDP/EAC3 support

- Feeds online (For Wifi/DVB-T Dongles)

- DVB-T USB, Trial Tuner, from JAM (Hauppauge, A867, etc)

- Wifi Realtek, Ralink, Mediatek Supported

- IPTV Support with Built-in

1300 Free To Air FREE IPTV Channels from their broadcaster

100+ VoD Free To Air Public Domain Movies and more coming soon (Charlot, Keaton, etc)

- JAM 5.3 built-in (Plugins/Addons)

- Original Sim/Chip Required

- Support by Japhar Team

MEGA Original DreamTwo :

Code
    https://mega.nz/file/WHpwVS6K#ZB9nm45UKayba3z8Dq_BmbnnB1KeIX9aL6LwRCHqWP4
  • Does anyone test the image ?

Dreambox Two Ultra HD & GigaBlue UHD IP 4K Multimedia & PHILIPS 55PUS7805 55" 139 CM 4K UHD

13° East - HOTBIRD Eutelsat 16A at 16.0°E Astra 19.2°E Intelsat 10-02 / Thor 5 / Thor 6 / Thor 7 (0.8°W)

• ive tested the image and its beter then before but wen i start watching after a while the picture freeze and the sound play on and on and if i change channel ist back ok and starts al over

what the problem is i dont know plzz help

• ive tested the image and its beter then before but wen i start watching after a while the picture freeze and the sound play on and on and if i change channel ist back ok and starts al over

what the problem is i dont know plzz help

We had this on the first release last year, now it seems ok but please give all details, about which source, sat, terrestrial, cable, streaming, playback etc, exact channel so we can try to test it live also in our side, as this was only happening on encrypted channels and not FTA, etc… so all details (also can be privately by PM), can help to solve.

Thank you !

Emo

• i use the dreambox for sat and i use a diseq motor 1,2 config and the chaneels ar from tv vlaanderen and channel digital belgium and nerdeland provider and i use oscam supscription it is oon al the channels from tv vlaanderen and channel digital on the 23,5 astra i have not tested other sat providers i live in the belgium region

greets cis123

• After Flashing is starting, i choose language, video input (HDMI) and by videomode i choose 2160p and that was... i get green screen ...

Have to choose 1080p and after finish installing can choose 2160p.

No sound. even flashed 2 times. i´m using optical output.

No Vibrations feedback from the Bluetooth Remote.

No settings for front diplay? Only colours and lighting.

• Thank you for feedback, the Audio supports only HDMI output.

Frontpanel is now supported, the LED like the LCD (it shows Channel details on the LCD).

For the Bluetooth RC, can you explain how you want to use it, as we have it on the box but it works with the I/R communicating with the box (Bluetooth software is active).

Emo

After Flashing is starting, i choose language, video input (HDMI) and by videomode i choose 2160p and that was... i get green screen ...

Have to choose 1080p and after finish installing can choose 2160p.

No sound. even flashed 2 times. i´m using optical output.

No Vibrations feedback from the Bluetooth Remote.

No settings for front diplay? Only colours and lighting.

• Bluetooth RC: By end of the list is vibrating. Is giving vibration feedback. It should at least.

Channel details on the LCD are to small.

A plugin to edit LCD will be great.

To bad not supporting digital audio output (optical) .

Dreambox Two 4K UHD 2160p H.265 Enigma2 Linux Android Dual Wifi DVB-S2X MIS Satellite Receiver

Download DreamTwo Dreambox Two 4K UHD Enigma2 Images. Team Support from OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!