Install oscam libraries libcurl4 libusb-1.0-0 libssl1.0.2 libpcsclite1

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,171 times. The last Post () by 1z1z.

• Hello dear friends and managers, I have a problem, please help me.

in part Latest OscamEmu For ALL Images Mips Arm Sh4 IPK & DEB - DOWNLOAD ONLY NO CHAT Files OSCAM EMU by a dear friend MOHAMED_OS I put everything I did, it will not be installed on Dreambox 7020, which has an image OpenPLi 7 (HomeBuild 2018.11.25) And these files are installed only when I first install the file libcurl4 on the image. To install libcurl4 I must first install the file libssl ... After installing these two files, it is possible to install the files OSCAM EMU by MOHAMED_OS Dear puts in the section provided. But the important point here is that the file that enigma1969 dear for OSCAM EMU 11691 In the contract section without the need for two files libcurl4 And libssl ... easily installed on my image. Now, where do you think the problem comes from? Is the file better OSCAM EMU Without installing two files libcurl4 And libssl ... to install the drive or not, it is better to install each file .... in the image of two files. . .. and ... to install in the image. Thank you for your help.

• 1z1z

Sorry,

install oscam versions without these libraries: libcurl4, libssl and libpng.....;

because MOHAMED_OS  Mix everything ,he takes source code from NCam " fairbird " and integrate it to oscam without making any explanations....;

if you want to understand why the guys use these libraries take a look here:

Ncam Emu compiled and patched by READ

&&

https://github.com/fairbird/NCam

&&

https://curl.se/

there are more things to explane but i m tired to continue.......!!!

;

Edited once, last by samur ().

• Hello dear friends and managers, I have a problem, please help me.

in part Latest OscamEmu For ALL Images Mips Arm Sh4 IPK & DEB - DOWNLOAD ONLY NO CHAT Files OSCAM EMU by a dear friend MOHAMED_OS I put everything I did, it will not be installed on Dreambox 7020, which has an image OpenPLi 7 (HomeBuild 2018.11.25) And these files are installed only when I first install the file libcurl4 on the image. To install libcurl4 I must first install the file libssl ... After installing these two files, it is possible to install the files OSCAM EMU by MOHAMED_OS Dear puts in the section provided. But the important point here is that the file that enigma1969 dear for OSCAM EMU 11691 In the contract section without the need for two files libcurl4 And libssl ... easily installed on my image. Now, where do you think the problem comes from? Is the file better OSCAM EMU Without installing two files libcurl4 And libssl ... to install the drive or not, it is better to install each file .... in the image of two files. . .. and ... to install in the image. Thank you for your help.

Hello dear managers and friends, according to my question above and the answer to that samur Dear, they gave it. Now, please help me from which part of the site I can find the best file OSCAM EMU Download it now or in the future and install it on my Dreambox 7020HD with the image OpenPLi 7 (HomeBuild 2018.11.25) on it. Thank you for your help.

• try this from

audi06_19

Hello dear friend, regarding this file that you left, because I tested it completely before, the problem I have with this file is that when I install it, later, if a new file comes OSCAM EMU I will do everything, delete the previous original file. Cannot install new file instead.

• try this from

audi06_19

Hello dear friend, regarding this file that you left, because I tested it completely before, the problem I have with this file is that when I install it, later, if a new file comes OSCAM EMU I will do everything, delete the previous original file. Cannot install new file instead.

yes must delete manual from

usr / bin oscam

etc / tuxbox / config delete oscam folder

etc / initd oscam script

and full restart

Edited once, last by jhon32 ().

• Dear friend, but I have done all these things before and I have deleted the relevant files from these parts and with the following commands OSCAM EMU I deleted it, but still that original file still remains in the image. I do not know why this is so.

opkg list-installed | grep name

opkg list | grep name

opkg remove name

• manual is better ,delete all file with oscam name what you instaled on this folder ,after make one full restart and install again ,try

usr / bin oscam

etc / tuxbox / config delete oscam folder

etc / initd oscam script

• @samur @1z1z

To work the OSCAM version
    You should only install libcurl4

Code
    Image :: OE2.0

opkg install libcurl4

Image :: OE2.5/2.6

apt-get install libcurl4

or use IPK file

and if use this oscam support of smargo Reader

will be install this package

Code
    .:. Image :: OE2.0

opkg install libusb-1.0-0 libssl1.0.2 libpcsclite1

Image :: OE2.5/2.6

apt-get install libusb-1.0-0 libssl1.0.0 libpcsclite1

please use "like" button if you are satisfied thanks

firework.gif

• Hello and thank you dear friend

One problem is that when I want to have an image on a Dreambox 7020 with an image OpenPLi 7 (HomeBuild 2018.11.25) it contains a file libcurl4 Install the message that it is not possible to install, followed by a message stating that the file must be installed first libssl ... Install to allow the file to be installed libcurl4 So only if the file first libssl ... Install and then the possibility of installing the file libcurl4 is provided. I tested these cases myself. thank you.

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Install oscam libraries libcurl4 libusb-1.0-0 libssl1.0.2 libpcsclite1” to “Install oscam libraries libcurl4 libusb-1.0-0 libssl1.0.2 libpcsclite1”.

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!