Cloud Ibox 1

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 799 times. The last Post () by bobimilo.

• Hello there anyone,

I have been given a Cloud Ibox 1 but when i switch on it stays on black screen. Remote does make the blue light flash but nothing else. Could anyone shed any light on this or point me in the right direction?? Many thanks in advance

• seagen

Approved the thread.
  • Hello there anyone,

I have been given a Cloud Ibox 1 but when i switch on it stays on black screen. Remote does make the blue light flash but nothing else. Could anyone shed any light on this or point me in the right direction?? Many thanks in advance

Your decoder is a clone, you have to use old Vu + solo images like Blackhole 2.0.8, Openpli 4.0 etc ..., but not higher than these because the flash burns

• Thank you for your reply. Could you advise as to with which one is easier to have cccam working on it? Many thanks in advance

• Thank you for your reply. Could you advise as to with which one is easier to have cccam working on it? Many thanks in advance

It's a opportunity to modify your (old) Cloud-Ibox version 1 into a original Vu+ Solo Ibox so that you can use the latest original Vu+ Solo image files.
    It is not the most expensive box, nor the latest, but it is the Cloud-Ibox version 1 modification for using the VuJ chip module on this box.
    You can ask yourself why, because it is an old receiver and too old to spend some extra money on it.
    Well, actually you are correct, but if this box still works without problems, and you still want to use the latest software and no longer use that old clone software.
    Then you can consider changing this box with the VuJ chip module, because only then are you able to use the latest and even the original software.
    Anyway, to give you the opportunity to give your old box a new engine, I have found a way for it.
    It has been tested without problems with the latest Vu+ Solo OpenAtv and OpenPli.
    Experience the new possibilities, or leave it as it is, I just want to give you the chance to upgrade it if you want.

Cloud_Ibox_VuSolo_VuJ-Securitychip-mod.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!