[Plugin] Tivustream Pro Revolution

There are 57 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 13,918 times. The last Post () by nexx45.

• TIVUSTREAM TVSPRO REVOLUTION

RJ81pYP.gif

Questo è un progetto gratuito ... per sempre gratuito ..

Nessun collegamento a pagamento sul server o nei canali di elenco

Naturalmente tutti caffè saranno accettati se volete offrirli su tivustream.com,

li useremo per pagare il server che ospita i nostri progetti.

Ringrazio nuovamente pcd e gli altri amici del forum che hanno fatto i test.

Novità in questa versione:

• -plugin in versione Poster PicView e ListMenu
    • -elimina Cache Poster dal menu config
    • -tmdb abilitato con tasto info/epg
    • -epg/info
    • -Player ciclico
    • -più di 600 film, series, live
    • -nel menu di configurazione dovrai configurare il percorso in cui il plugin crea la cartella della cache es. (/ media / hdd /)
    • -abilitare / disabilitare i poster
    • -svuotare la cache ogni tanto, se noti che i poster non sono visibili

• v.1.1 stream per youtube
    • v.1.1 risolto Movie Epg Info , grazie a questo reply
    • v.1.2 risolto blocco su ricercae altro
    • v.1.3 fissati maggiori bug / Download dei Film diretto
    • v.1.4 fissati vari bug
      v.1.5 fissatibug minori
    • v.1.6 fissati codici ripetuti
    • v.1.7 fix minori
    • v.1.8 fissati bug su dreamOS

Da sistemare:

• -prossimi feedback e problemi segnalati
    • -esportazione in bouquet e2

Le versioni precedenti non verranno più aggiornate e tutti i riferimenti e stream con essi collegati saranno eliminati.

============================

TIVUSTREAM TVSPRO REVOLUTION

This is a project free...forever free..

No pay link on server or in list channels

Of course all coffees will be accepted if you want to offer them on tivustream.com,

we will use them to pay for the server hosting our projects.

Thanks again to pcd and the other friends on the forum who helped and took the tests.

New in this version:

• -plugin in Poster PicView and ListMenu version
    • -delete pic cache from config menu
    • -tmdb enabled with info/epg key
    • -epg/info
    • -player cycle
    • -more than 600 films, series, live
    • In the config menu you will have to configure the path where the plugin creates the cache folder eg. (/media/hdd/),
    • you can also enable/disable the posters
    • also you can also clear the cache every now and then, if you notice that the posters are not visible

• v.1.1 stream for youtube
    • v.1.1 fixed info Movie epg thank's this reply
    • v.1.2 fixed search and more
    • v.1.3 fixed major bug / Direct Movie Download
    • v.1.4 fixed major fix
    • v.1.5 fixed minor
    • v.1.6 fixed recoded
    • v.1.7 minor fix
    • v.1.8 fix on dreamOS

To fix:

• -next feedback issue
    • -export to e2 bouquet if possible

Previous versions will no longer be updated and all references and streams linked to them will be deleted.

VISIT OFFICIAL SITE http://WWW.TIVUSTREAM.COM

=========ammend

I remind all my friends that I do not ask for anything for this hobby, never done, but if possible to offer a coffee freely to the tivustream project, you can go to the official website and click on paypal, a coffee is not much and nothing goes in our pockets, it only serves to maintain the server

Thanks

• master G

Added the Label Tivustream Pro Revolution
  • we tested on atv 6.4 and atv 6.5 and it didn't give any problems

We have tested this version in many.

In the config menu you will have to configure the path where the plugin creates the cache folder eg. (/media/hdd/),

and you can also enable/disable the posters
    also you can also clear the cache every now and then,

if you notice that the posters are not visible,

a refresh every now and then is good

Regards

• I don´t now why?But on ATV 6.4 and 6.5 here it work´s only when I make a clean Image install,if I try to install it on a configureted image with Skins and Plugins,install is ok,but when I try to start Live TV,Film or Series,I have the same problem if had posted osianese here,it never goes on too here.

Ok,I have found the problem,if I installed the Multibox Skin and activate there the Posters,it gives this problem.Without activate posters on the plugin,all works better,from tomorrow you find the Plugin on ATV Feed too.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• exact

i tried it on zgemma combo atv 6.4 not ok

with atv 6.5 ok same problem on octagon 8008 combo

atv 6.4 not ok with atv 6.5 ok

all this works only with serviceapp

without this it does not work

Orgoglioso di essere Napoletano

• Witch Skin have you installed?Because here this problem is only,when I install the Multibox Skin and on is configutation I activate the poster,when posters are not activate,all is good and the Plugin works.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Have you activate there the pro configs with posters?Try for test please with the Metrix Skin,if you have the same problems.

• Ok,if possible deactivate for test the posters on the Skin and retray to start the Plugin.

Important too,deactivate on the Plugin Show thumbpic,so it works mutch better and not so slow.

• It works with MadMax Skin too,but you must deactivate the poster on the Skin,because I have test it with MadMax too,but here is nothing active in is config and the Plugin works.But here it work´s with ATV 6.4 too,not only with ATV 6.5

• Skin Ultimate? But you have write MadMax Skin,it is with all Skins that have Posters active. Why the Plugin have problems with this, I hope Lululla have an answer, but I have deactivate the posters on Skin too and all is OK.

• can you give me details and photos?

can i get the ultimate skin to see it?

If I understand correctly, is there a screen named after the plugin screen? or am I wrong?

however I made the modification and put 2 plugins online

the Lite version type list

and the full version (this one) which can be both list and poster, the choice is yours

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!