Help with setup of Zgemma H9T

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 248 times. The last Post () by jenseneverest.

• Hello

I recently bought a H9T box and i'd like to ask for some help with setting it up.

I bought ccam and oscam keys from an ebay seller who offered to help with setting them up but he said that he says he doesn't know how to set it up on H9T yet from the videos i have watched its literally the same. He told me he had an issue with the tuner setup because apparently that box does not support satellites yet in the name it says it does.

Zgemma H9T, currently running Open PLI (recommended by seller).

I have flashed the box with a fresh install but i have not been able to add the codes. The seller of the codes who offered to help managed to set them up on a previous version which was Open VIX but i was told to install Open PLI.

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!