Which model should you suggest?

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 784 times. The last Post () by hoffmann.

• Hallo to all,

I am an owner of a Vu+duo for many years.Unfortunately there are too much problems these days with it,i suppose its hard to work with the latest images, so i have to service to fix capacitors and more things from time to time.

I would like to have your opinion about what will be the next one to buy as i am very satisfied with what a Vu+ can offer.I am owner of a Sony 4k 55'' so i am very positive to buy a 4k reciever.I have a motored dish and stable dishes so dual tuner should be minimum.I make recordings sometimes too.

I suppose that Duo 4k se is the future as the latest model but i need some more advice about that.I recognize that it has latest bluetooth,less cardslots,smaller display but cpu is not as much as vu+ultimo 4k(4x2.1GHZ).Of course CPU type is different,i suppose latest model better CPU.

Money is something always you have to see,so is there any other model is more value for money?

Can you work both IPTV and an emulator with the same image without doing any changes each time?

I also would like to mention that i dont understand exactly the differences from tuner to tuner.

What's an FBC tuner?Is DVB-S2X tuner an advanced update of DVB-S2?

Do you have more abilities with DVB-S2X or is it a completely another system from DVB-S2?

In Duo 4k se you can put extra tuners;a second twin DVB-S2X or something else,but what can you achieve by that?Is the Ultimo 4k a better option?

What is the advantages or disadvantages from other images like openPLi or VTi?

How do you know if the STB is a clone?These models are expensive and you have to find the better price but is it safe?How can you recognize a fake VU?

Best Regards

• seagen

Approved the thread.
  • Die Dreamboxen sind alle gut,aber deren Images OE2.5 und OE2.6 taugen nichts.Wer aber die Dreambox voll nutzen will mit hbbtv und FBC-Tuner der muss

diese Images nutzen weil bei den anderen Images fehlt das ganze bei der Dreambox.

Edited once, last by JuergenK1: Fehler ().

• Die Dreamboxen sind alle gut,aber deren Images OE2.5 und OE2.6 taugen nichts.Wer aber die Dreambox voll nutzen will mit hbbtv und FBC-Tuner der muss

diese Images nutzen weil bei den anderen Images fehlt das ganze bei der Dreambox.

hello JuergenK1,

the default language of the forum is English

posts must to be in English otherwise use international section

posts that are not in English will be deleted without comment

:taxman::english only1:

thanks for understanding

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!