Volume of some channels starts from 0 and not from 100

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 392 times. The last Post () by pandox.

• Hello Friends!! Can you help me? My zgemma 9 twin with Open ATV 6.4 for several days the volume of some channels starts from 0 and not from 100. How can it be reset and all channels have a volume increase of 100.? When I change some channels, the sound starts from 0 and on other channels it is 100. Where there is a setting for all channels to be 100 ?I looked in all the settings but there is no such option. I want all channels to increase the volume to 100.

REGARDS

• openatv comes with volume adjust plugin pre-installed. There might be channels in there that have been adjusted.
    Look in plugin menu. Remove plugins > Extensions (or maybe systemplugins)

Uninstall volume adjust plugin.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• openatv comes with volume adjust plugin pre-installed. There might be channels in there that have been adjusted.
    Look in plugin menu. Remove plugins > Extensions (or maybe systemplugins)

Uninstall volume adjust plugin.

THANK YOU FRIEND!!! It is in extensions and after I deleted it and restarted the receiver everything is fine with the volume !

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!