cccam on openmips

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,655 times. The last Post () by s1m0nw.

• Is there anyway to force tthe installation of cccam 2.2.1?

I had it going then did online update and that fecked me up trying to get cccam reinstalled so I re-flashed it again got fta channels on but I cant get cccam installed

Ive put the ipk file in tmp tried installing it but it doesnt fully install - this is the way I did it when I got it all working

Ive tried using control center but that comes back say it can satisfy the needs for cccam support

only thing I can thing of Is forcing it but how do I do this?

and before you all say I know I shouldve did a backup lol - Ive re-flashed it about 5 times in attempt to get cccam on.

• tried that mate - my problem was it just didnt want to install it was weird because it worked before I did the update.

So when I re-flashed it and tried to load the cam again it wouldnt work so I found the cam-feeds plugin and it worked a charm!!

• tried that mate - my problem was it just didnt want to install it was weird because it worked before I did the update.

So when I re-flashed it and tried to load the cam again it wouldnt work so I found the cam-feeds plugin and it worked a charm!!

Please, How did you locate/install the cam-feeds plugin.
    Thanks

• Goto pplugins menu then download plugins and thrn u should see a menu called softcam click that and list will expand and select cccam 2.2.1 press ok. After that back out to either main menu or system menu find something call SOFTCAM/CI go in there to activate cccam.

Dont forget to put ur line on cccam.cfg file on box

To install ftp ipk file to tmp folder on ur box then using ur remote menu setup install package.

Am doing this off top of my head so there will b mistakes ive made in this post hopefully others ere qill correct them but thats the gist of it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!