Can`t flash a new image to DM920 UHD

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 552 times. The last Post () by jeffxxl.

• Good evening, i have bought Dreambox 920 uhd and it worked perfectly with the default preinstalled image, when i wanted to flash another images such like Blackhole, Opematv and Openvision , they did not work and crashed immediately , the device is brand new genuine . Please advise if that possible

• master G

Added the Label Image Flashing & Backup Support
  • Understood, i should have flashed only the image , but by mistake i clicked on the image and the backup , that has made a crash as there is no backup and the receiver is brand new , then i realized my mistake and now receiver works perfectly, but i now i am looking for an image that supports CI + as i am interested in modules and testing different images

• Official Post

Thanks this is very good information. And if you ask me those choices should not been activated by default.

Most CI+ modules can be run in legacy mode and therefore all DreamOS based image works just fine with CI+ modules

DreamOS based image is all images marked as OE 2.5 for your dm920UHD.

If you for some reason needs the CI+ helper plugin then OpenATV is the best image for your dm920UHD

• Many thanks to you Sir for your reply, but i have tried with the preinstalled image Ci + and was written error Ci + and then flashed BH the same error, then OpenAtv it worked some channels not all but with the help of plugin CI + helper for OpenAtv 4,8 without it , it did work either unlike Vu+ duo 4 k se works perfectly without any helper. as i have read in this forum that Openvision works with CI +. please advise. Thanks alot

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!