Oscam STAPI5, the SmartCard doesn't work

There are 28 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,480 times. The last Post () by Mickey75.

• Hello everyone, help me figure out how to make osсam work with the map, the reader does not see it, here is a simple config

• Here is the log

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • thank you, but it's still a mistake, what should I do?

And why device = 000:001 ? I used to have device = SC0 and everything worked, but now no oscam stapi5 works with reader device = SC0

I want to contact the oscam developer, if you can fix this, please fix this error, I am ready to cooperate, and thank you for your great work.

Edited 2 times, last by Mickey75 ().

• In general, I experimented a little, via FTP in the card reader, first I changed the protocol = internal, device = dev/sci0, started the plugin, then omtanovil and changed the protocol = stapi, device = SC0 and the card starts, but if the receiver is turned off and on, the card reader again gives an error getting the card status, I write in the hope that this will help somehow implement the error oscam stapi5 can provide in the log.

• MOHAMED_OS Hello dear developer, why can't I fix the stapi5 error with the card reader (OPENBOX)? I have one working version of oscam, but a very old version, and it is built on liboscam stapi5 v. 0. 03, please build a new oscam with liboscam stapi5 v. 0.03, it should work fine with the card reader, thank you in advance.

Edited 5 times, last by Mickey75 ().

• fegol Thank you, but this is stapi I have already tried, it will not start on my box, only stapi5 will go to my box, MOHAMED_OS dear developer knows that the card reader on stapi5 does not work, so I asked above if it is possible to build using liboskam 0.03 it works well with the card reader, thank you to everyone who tries to help.

Edited once, last by Mickey75 ().

• Mickey75

For the config files(oscam.server,oscam.user,oscam.dvbapi,oscam.conf) ;

do you use this directory: /etc/tuxbox/config or /var/tuxbox/config or /var/keys...etc

CONF_DIR=..............

Can you post your working pluging ?

What is the name of your STB ?

Which card have you ?

;

Edited 2 times, last by samur ().

• Thank you all for your help, I will definitely write everything, but the day after tomorrow on the weekend, because now at work and there is no tuner nearby to check the test assembly of oskam, and at the same time I will post here an old oskam that works with the Conax card. Special thanks to you MOHAMED_OS for your work.

• MOHAMED_OS I checked the above published oscam, it gives an error (card reader) [stapi] Error getting the card status. Below I provide the log,

I also publish the promised oscam, which works with the map, and here is its log

• fegol Thank you, dear ones, for the work done, I'm happy as an elephant, the map works perfectly, I just need to configure the configuration well. Of course, it is a pity that it is impossible to configure the card reader using liboscam v 0.05

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!