very basic question about internal card reader

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 373 times. The last Post () by s3n0.

• hello I use oscam-emu in ax hd61

I'm not very good with it

I set in oscam.server internal card reader for a conax hungarian tv card and it works

then i set the same for ar irdeto "fotelka" card and it works only if I switch off the "hungarian reader" through a pc connected via ftp

I've tried to change "group" in both cards reader with no success.

what do I miss?

thank you

best regards

Edited once, last by 4Him ().

• Hi.

You must also show other configuration files. If there are any IP addresses or passwords, you can rewrite them with the letters "x".

Do you use a pure oscam-configuration or did you find and use it from someone on the internet ?

The CAIDs in the "oscam.server" file are probably set incorrectly if the same CAIDs match in both readers... maybe PROVID is set and should not be there. The "fallback" function may be set incorrectly in this file and should not be set there at all.

Or, something is set incorrectly in the "oscam.conf" file (for example, the "preferlocalcards" and "fallbacktimeout" configuration entries).

It would be best if you start testing your Oscam with a clean configuration and gradually add only what is necessary for the proper functioning of the decoder cards.

BTW, if you don't need the Emu module (a software-simulated decoder card in a virtual reader), then use only pure Oscam and not OscamEmu.

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!