OpenSPA 7.5 Images

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,966 times. The last Post () by wika.

• Is vu uno4k supported for wireguard? I would like to try wireguard via my VPN provider. Thanks

Yes, you can try with last releases.

Thanks I did try it. I'm not sure if I'm mistaken what wireguard on enigma2 is for.

Looking at various guides it to connect the box outside of network.

I don't want to connect to my box outside of network I just use my VPN provider (keepsolid) on my box using wireguard protocol.

They provide wireguard config files. I have sent a conf file to etc/wireguard but it doesn't seem to work when turning on wireguard client.

• We are working on it, but at the moment python 2.

I love trying out new image versions so you can suggest a time for a new release? Are we talking about weeks or months. :cowboy hat face:

We normally release new version every month o 2 months maximum. Last release was posted before Christmas, so I hope new one doesn't take too long to be public.

Now, working hard in py3 builds, so next py2 releases are not coming with big changes.

I, and probably many others, would have appreciated if you had created an image for the DM UHD tuners.
    Is this something you in the OpenSpa Team have discussed?
    :smiling face with sunglasses:

OpenSPA Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

OpenSPA Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!