Edison OS MIO 4k

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,532 times. The last Post () by giopet.

• Yossarrian 23 minutes ago

Good Morning , i am a newbie with an Edison OS Mio 4k problem. I have/had Opena TV & Open Vix TV running on partitions 1 & 2 on this box. I usually check for updates for both systems & flash them online. It was ok with Open Vix (Loaded & booted) .Wth Opena TV it loaded ok but is stuck on boot. I have tried re-flashing ( Open A & Open Vix) to no avail. I can log into the box via its ntwk address using Filezilla,WinScp & pUTTY. (Ican also use the Windows CMD prompt & Hyperterminal to log in) Can i recover this box ? Any help appreciated.

Regard's

Yossarrian

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • I have tried this but it will not work . it just shows "boot" on the display. I have tried loading old images, new downloads & the recovery image via the usb. I even ran in the

emergency image via file zilla. When i log into the system via Filezilla or Winscp i can the file structure of the system. If you want post some images of this i will do it.

Regard's

Yossarrian

• How have you tryed to change install the ATV osmio4k Recovery emmc image,via usb stick?Because a Recovery emmc image must be installed via usb stick and please try with others usb sticks too.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• I have tried this but it will not work . it just shows "boot" on the display. I have tried loading old images, new downloads & the recovery image via the usb. I even ran in the

emergency image via file zilla. When i log into the system via Filezilla or Winscp i can the file structure of the system. If you want post some images of this i will do it.

Regard's

Yossarrian

Did you ever get this to work? It's not working for me too.

• Pardon my delay in replying. Yes i finally got it working. I had tried loading the emmc several times plus a completely new image from several usb sticks. Eventually i purchased a new usb stick formatted as FAT 32 using the long format. (The short one only removes the write protect on the disk) This worked & i got my STB back working. Hope this helps. Thank you all for your help.

Regards

Yossarrian

• OSMio4k with openvix,openpli installed . Openatv v7 installed no problem. Unable to access openatv v7 via pc ntwk. Other slots ok, same setting for all Test ok from Mio4k. All working except ntwk access to v7. Remote works fine + menu changes.

Yossarrian

• ATV 7.0 works with PC/Network too, you must only configure the Network Password via menue/set up/system/network/network password configuration.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

OpenATV Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

OpenATV Supported Models ~ Airdigital, Amiko, Anadol, Atemio, Atto, AX Technology, Axas, Beyonwiz, Dinobot, Dreambox, Edision, EVO, Ferguson, Formuler, Galaxy Innovations, Gigablue, Golden Interstar, HDBox, Hitube, James Donkey, IQON, Izibox, Jepssen, Maxdigital, Medialink, MaXytec, MediaArt, Megaset, Miraclebox, MK-Digital, Mut@nt, Novaler, Octagon, Odin, Optibox, Protek, PULSe, Qviart, Red-Eagle, Relook, Roxxs, SAB, Sezam, Sogno, Space, Spycat, Technomate, Telestar, Tiviar, T-Rex, Uclan, Venton Unibox, Vimastec, VisionNet, VU+, VUplus, World Vision, Vizyon, WWio, Xsarius, and Xtrend.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!