Firmware amiko viper 4k v30

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,767 times. The last Post () by mihaip.

• Description by mihaip

Recovery Amiko Viper 4KV30

- download the desired image ... OpenATV or PurE2

- open the archive and write the / amiko folder to the root of a FAT32 stick

- insert the stick into the receiver

- turn on the receiver

- after turning on the display, press GREEN on the remote control !!!

- the receiver will display "updt" ... and start the procedure

- lasts about 2 min. after which it reboots itself!

• I state that I have the v20 that at first made me suffer :scundered: and it looks very similar, if not exactly the same, in hardware to the v30.

Try like this:

first update the openatv from the menu "settings" - "Software management" - "Software update" and press the green button to proceed.

Once the update is finished, the decoder will ask you to restart.

Once restarted, turn it off and try the flash procedure again with the firmware of your choice.

Let us know the developments;)

Vu⁺ Solo² (OBH 5.3.xxx) & Vu⁺ Zero (OBH 5.3.xxx in fallback) - Vu⁺ USB Tuner DTT T2/C Turbo - Amiko Viper 4K v40 (OBH 5.3.xxx)

- Dish Fracarro R0100APX5G - Inverto Black Ultra Single 0,2 - Rotor PowerTech DG380 (39.0° E ÷ 30.0° W)

Colui che chiede è stupido un minuto, colui che non chiede è stupido tutta la vita.

Those who ask are stupid for a minute, those who don't ask are stupid for life.

• Hallo,i have amiko viper 4k v30,start with open atv 6.4.On image i have install plugin Nfr4xboot for multiboot(try other multiboot but not work).I download open spa image for dinoboot 4k twin(have same specs with amiko viper4kv30), install with nfr4xboot and reciver boot with openspa, now my reciver name is vivant dinobot 4k twin install other plugins and reciver work fine with open spa 7.5.003.

• I problem Amiko viper 4k v30 combo, image openatv, channels DVB-T2, HEVC in Poland,

my not works regions TVP3 Regions channels, works good ok only 1 channels TVP3 Regions lasted scaned and good list channels,

2 channels TVP3 Regions not works list channels and not signals and some transpoders,

1)TVP3 Warszawa, channels 56 , 754 Mhz, MUX-3 Warszawa,

2)TVP3 Lublin, channels 52, frec.. 722 Mhz, MUX-3 Lublin,

3)TVP3 Białystok, channels 22, frec. 482 Mhz, MUX-3 Białystok,

Works good ok only 1 lasted scan channels TVP3...........2 channels not works, not signal? ..............opena atv.

New shop tuner.

Please help me.

Edited 2 times, last by wiertolot ().

• OPEN ATV , My not works two channels TVP3, not signal..........(DVB-T)

Good works ok only one channels TVP3, one transporder.

All these TVP3 channels are on one transporder 482 MHz, channel 22,

Channels transpoders 482 MHz:

1)Sprawdzam TV, works,

2)TVP Historia, works,

3)TVP info, works,

4)TVP Sport, works,

5)TVP1 HD, works,

6)TVP2 HD, works,

7)TVP3 Białystok, works,

8)TVP3 Lublin, not works, not this transporder, not signal, the channel should be a transpoder 722 MHz., and there is something 482.

9)TVP3 Warszawa, not works, not this transpoder, not signal, the channel should be a transpoder 754 MHz., and there is something 482.

Transpoder 722 MHz, channel 52 TVP3 Lublin, and transporder 754 MHz, channel 56 TVP3 Warszawa..... NOT........?

And NOT GOOD ADDED..............

I am added and scan transporder 754 MHz , not transporder 482 nad 722...............and not 2 channels TVP3.

I am added and scan transporder 722 MHz, not transporder 482 nad 754...............and not 2 channels TVP3.

I am added and scan transporder 482 MHz, not transporder 722 nad 754...............and not 2 channels TVP3.

So with these mising channel transporder.

Works ok only lasted scaned transporder and one channels TVP3.

Edit:

I solved the problem. Pilot blue button, System, Advanced settings enigma2, ignore subnet namespace DVB-T options NO ( default YES)

and very good works 3 channls TVP3.

Options : in case of valid ONIDs, ignore part of subnetwork frequency DVB-T. NO(default option: yes).

Edited 6 times, last by wiertolot ().

• Hallo,i have amiko viper 4k v30,start with open atv 6.4.On image i have install plugin Nfr4xboot for multiboot(try other multiboot but not work).I download open spa image for dinoboot 4k twin(have same specs with amiko viper4kv30), install with nfr4xboot and reciver boot with openspa, now my reciver name is vivant dinobot 4k twin install other plugins and reciver work fine with open spa 7.5.003.

please I need recovery file for dinobot 4k twin help me

Brother, is there a download link for the file and will it work on my Dinobot 4k twin

Edited once, last by master G: Merged a post created by zeon98 into this post. ().

Amiko Viper 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Download Amiko Firmware & Images. Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision & PurE2.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!