TVHeadEnd with OSCAM-EMU Patched descrambling PowerVU

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,348 times. The last Post () by phanlien070.

• Hello forum,

Thank you in advance for reading my post, I have been searching all over the internet looking for a good solution to my problem, let me explain:

1. I would love to open PowerVU on Intelsat 21 58.0W

2. I went ahead and installed the latest tvheadend on ubuntu 18, installed from the repo (HTS Tvheadend 4.3.0~pre+202106121356-0~built202106130419~giteb59284b8~ubuntu18.04.1)

3. I have compiled the patched version of OSCAM-EMU (OSCam: 1.20_svn Build: r11693-798 Compiler: x86_64-linux-gnu-ssl)

4. OSCAM config files

oscam.conf

oscam.server

oscam.user

Code
    [account]
    user                          = dvbapiau
    monlevel                      = 4
    keepalive                     = 1
    au                            = 1
    group                         = 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10

I have been reading about the softcam structure and I can't quite understand it yet, so I basically copied a softcam from this forum

5. TVHeadend config

6882cd0f77863dba108c.png

Errors found in TV headend:

6. OSCAM errors

Any help will be appreciated, I would love to make this work :-)

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • I have been troubleshooting this for hours, I can't see TVHeadend sending EMM to OSCAM via DVBAPI, maybe someone could help me understand what I'm missing here please! is it possible to use newcamd with oscam emu to descramble powervu?

• Official Post

Switch oscam log to 512 and post the results mate

This is an example of mine with a key not being found.

• Here it is, do you want me to leave it longer? Let's say I can get the key from another equipment, how would you structure the softcam.key for this channel?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!