All in one image for skinner and developers

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 546 times. The last Post () by d4niel.

• Official Post

Would it not be nice for skinners and developers if there was an "All In One Image" :)

Now you have to run multipe images either in Multiboot enviroment or a wall full of STB's ... hmm sounds like my man cave:scratch_one-s_head::mosking:

Well that time is soon to be over at least for DreamOS developers and skinner.

My PP image project is now evolved to run of cause PP Image as it base but i have manage to merge in Dream-Elite 7.1, Newnigma2 and GP4 .1

So in fact it's now an All in one Image. So far all skins works just fine like ZSkin-FHD DE-FHD, Nuke.FHD & Zombi skin series with styles and everything.

Also all the plugins from above mention images works just fine so far. So do Cam managers. Actually thanks to Dream-Elite we can run multiple cams at the same time

since they use a custom loctaion for their config files ;)

I am still in alpha fase with this project but progress is moving forward :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• Hello Seagen,

Crazy Plan! :suprised:

With the right converters and renderers, every Skin should run under any image. It's just that not all screens are skinned.

a skin for all images is a lot of work. you have planned a lot.:spit:;)

I wish you a lot of fun with your project!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!