Dreambox 920 UHD 4K

There are 30 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,071 times. The last Post () by hecha71.

• I was born polite and I do not insult anyone if there are those who have problems ....

give an example of your ability backup with a couple of free channels on astra 19 or 13 to prove it,

Of course, I apologize if I offended you or anyone else in some way, but I don't understand how you can't do basic things

here are the screenshots of 36E 13E(I'm not interested in astra 19E) and how you requested a backup copy of the image made using the barry allen plugin

Code
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/guwv6t2dh1i6o44/openvision-11.1-r408_backup+specifically+for+piterfree_dm920_web.tar/file
  • Code
    at now I understand ... using Barryallen it works .... but not in flesc the reason that Barryallen keeps you the decoder parameters (this is the general information of the decoder)

take a test delete Barryallen and try it in flesc then let them know.
    VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • Code
    with Barryallen you can test images of both the 900 and 920 and not the problems of the tuners ... therefore it is recommended to use Barryallen and 'made to test with different images ... or am I wrong.
    VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • Code
    Hello,
    thank you for your interest,

try your backup but I already know for sure it won't work,

what you do on Barryallen as a backup is almost certain that it will not work .... and I will let you know ... at the moment I thank you for your availability
    not only for me but also for many other users not only of this forum but also of others.
  • Code
    now that I have your soft I give you confirmation of the Barryallen, check yourself, I have unpacked the soft and in
    lib / modules / 3.14-1.17-dm920 / kernel / drivers / openvision
    in my soft it is like this with OpenVision v. 318 my favorite

in yours at the same position there is no openvision but enigma / enigma.ko,

this is what I say with Barryallen you can use test soft also not working at 100x100.
  • Code
    Hello,
    there is also to say and I affirm that the
    - CI + changes
    that I spotted in red I wanted to test to understand what has changed but with amazement I notice that the decoder as a C + Cam is activated goes into green screen, it has never happened with Openvision,
    I copied all the soft driver that works for me on this 408 image but I always have a black screen as if there was a pac to activate ... (I hope this is not the case) for a bisnes.
  • Code
    with Barryallen you can test images of both the 900 and 920 and not the problems of the tuners ... therefore it is recommended to use Barryallen and 'made to test with different images ... or am I wrong.

well, let's say you understood me almost correctly, let's take it in order.. initially, the dm 900/920 native image is based on a dreams receiver and has been sharpened for these images since birth..

therefore, this is my opinion and not only the use of images based on pli in the receiver's flash memory is suicide

from this and the study of information from different forums on 900/920 receivers, I have my own point of view-an image based on a dream os and no other should be installed in flash memory , and in order to use other images of oe2. 0 from open pli or the alliance, I use a multi-upload plugin by Barry allen

I'm even sure that many users killed their receiver using openpli images, and then sent it for repair.

you can see that everything is scanned for me both now and before ... and it's not about Barry Allen. the drivers used are the ones specified in the image used, not some others. the only thing that replaces Barry Allen is the loader, you can safely install the image from 900/920 sim2. 30 or jafar into the plugin, and the image will start and work on your original

if you don't believe me, talk to @ gutemine about this

• And now, actually,

and so, according to this assembly 407/408, the image compiled before 2021.08.08, there were problems, but not with scanning channels, but with the image, it seems that the antenna was not configured and there was no picture from the channel or it fell apart, but the channels were scanned in full from the selected satellite.

but you all kept saying that it doesn't scan and no one really voiced the essence of the problem.

so, you can download a clean build again from the repository of the author of the compiled build released on 2021.08.08, and everything will work

and learn how to use the capabilities of your receiver to the full.

Good luck to everyone

• Code
    Hello,

ok it must be said that it only works in BA they often say it also on other foruns (what goes in BA does not work at 100x100)
    they had to write it I think ...? either you fan test in flesc or you let yourself be lost ... don't you think.
    anyway thanks for your info.
  • Code
    now that I have your soft I give you confirmation of the Barryallen, check yourself, I have unpacked the soft and in
    lib / modules / 3.14-1.17-dm920 / kernel / drivers / openvision
    in my soft it is like this with OpenVision v. 318 my favorite

in yours at the same position there is no openvision but enigma / enigma.ko,

What are you comparing, I don't understand? what was 318 and is now in 408 ..90 revisions ago ..contact the Prince of Persia, he directs what edits to make in the source code for compiling the assembly in lib/modules... and how to name enigma/enigma.ko or openvision/openvision.ko :laugh1:

in yours at the same position there is no openvision but enigma / enigma.ko,-

see the screenshots-the image was uploaded today from the storage of the author of the image, this is what I installed-unpacked everything the same as in the backup copy that I provided to you. these changes were made not by me nor by the barry allen plugin but by the openvision team

stop fantasizing :laugh1:

DM920 images

Download openatv, dream-elite, satlodge, newnigma2, openpli, powersat, images | firmware for Dreambox DM920 UHD, enigma2, dreamos, satellite and cable linux hd receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!