EGAMI 9.0.6 OE-A 4.4 Release 24.07.21

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,264 times. The last Post () by dmht13.

• EGAMI 9.0.6 OE-A 4.4 Release 24.07.21

0b7dd.png

24.07.2021 - EGAMI 9.0.6 OE-A 4.4

[fix] - OSD , Final Work All Decoders

[fix] - All Mipsel with CFE Limit - NO BOOT

[UPDATE] - New Look oDreamy-FHD - New Infobar - ChannelSelection - Vod Cover and more.

[fix] - Lot of fix Screens, Renderer, Converter. EGAMI 9.0.6 Looks Stable.

[fix] - Multiboot on devices with the new recovery on board, correctly displays the installed images

[fix] - MountManager - if the drive has multiple partitions.

[OE-A] - Full Updates

[Enigma2] - Full ALL Updates

[UPDATE] - All kernel and drivers and lot of news from 24-07-2021/ OE-A 4.4

- Note: Recommend using the USB version

- Download Zip Version - feedback forum

-
    http://image.egami-image.com

- Support Forum

-
    http://www.egami-image.com

- Update ONLINE and Some USB Flash

• madhouse

Changed the title of the thread from “EGAMI 9.0.6 OE-A Release 24.07.21” to “EGAMI 9.0.6 OE-A 4.4 Release 24.07.21”.
  • Egami 9.0.6 update automatically

Gigablue hd più 4 Turner 2 S2 1Sx +DTT openatv 7.3 , Golden spark triplex combo 7162 openatv 6.3, Turner 2 S2* DTTXtrend 10000 4 Turner 3 S2+ DTT, Vuduo 2 Turner 2 S2 -DTT openatv 7.3,Ottagon 4008 4k combo3 Turner 2 Sx+ DTT openatv 7.3 , hd514k combo 3Turner 2 Sx +DTT openatv 7.3 DM900 4k 2Sx+DTT openatv 7.3 ,Gigablue UHD quad 4k OpenAtv 7.3 Teamblu 7.3, opendroid 7.3,Gigablue 4k trio openatv 7.3, Teamblu 7.3, opendroid 7.3, Ustiym 4k pro openatv 7.3,Denys_os V.2.00.99

• Gigablue hd più 4 Turner 2 S2 1Sx +DTT openatv 7.3 , Golden spark triplex combo 7162 openatv 6.3, Turner 2 S2* DTTXtrend 10000 4 Turner 3 S2+ DTT, Vuduo 2 Turner 2 S2 -DTT openatv 7.3,Ottagon 4008 4k combo3 Turner 2 Sx+ DTT openatv 7.3 , hd514k combo 3Turner 2 Sx +DTT openatv 7.3 DM900 4k 2Sx+DTT openatv 7.3 ,Gigablue UHD quad 4k OpenAtv 7.3 Teamblu 7.3, opendroid 7.3,Gigablue 4k trio openatv 7.3, Teamblu 7.3, opendroid 7.3, Ustiym 4k pro openatv 7.3,Denys_os V.2.00.99

• Those are not "donors" they are being forced to buy the image....

It isn't all that very special after testing the first version

I would say that this image is one of the most stable that exists. I have tried out every image available for my 3 different uhd tuners, but Egami works best.

You are not forced to do anything either. There are other images one can use. This is a one-time donation of images to tuners that they do not support.

• Hi, no one forces anyone, donations are not used to put money in our pockets but to keep the server alive.

What a gibberish answer , totally irrelevant

so what or how do other image developers "thrive"?

For sure, donations are allowed, but they don't refuse people to download and try their images like this people, do they?

• Hi, no one forces anyone, donations are not used to put money in our pockets but to keep the server alive.

What a gibberish answer , totally irrelevant

For sure, donations are allowed, but they don't refuse people to download and try their images like this people, do they?

Sorry but what decoder do you have VU+ Ultimo 4K :rasta2bigsmoke0gf1::rasta2bigsmoke0gf1:Donors only be patient

What a gibberish answer , totally irrelevant.

What is foolish, is your comment.

It takes many, many hours and knowledge to create an image that works. If a team manages to deliver a well-functioning, stable image that "I" likes, then I think the team deserves some money. Either in the form of advertising income or donation.
    These teams deserve credit for their achievements, not dishonor.
    This also applies to those who make different softcams for us. Be grateful for what they achieve. They always do the best they can to help us users.

Without them, our tuners are worthless as they function today.

You should definitely create your own images, cosy image 1.0
    Then I will promise you that I will test it, on my DM920 UHD.
    But I demand then that it should not cost me anything.

OK ??

• master G

Removed the Label Latest News

Egami Team Images based on OE-Alliance

Egami Supported Models ~ Anadol Multibox 4k - SE, Ax multibox 4k - SE, Novaler Multibox 4k - SE, Maxytec Multibox 4k - SE and Zgemma H9 SE - Zgemma H9.2H SE - Zgemma H9 Twin - Zgemma H9Combo - Zgemma H9.2S - Zgemma H9.2H - Zgemma H9.T - Zgemma H9.S - Zgemma H7 / H7C / H7AC - Zgemma H8.2H - Zgemma H9.2H Se Android.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!