Openatv 7.0

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 960 times. The last Post () by kashmir.

• Hello everyone, test today of Openatv 7.0, new version of Kodi 20 which works very well, on the other hand Stalker does not work, even by putting the Ziko version ..... to be seen by the team ..... . (no module named Stalker)

• Strange, is the Ziko version py3?Becauce here on my Mutant HD51 no problems to install Stalker from the ATV Feed.

44f345c6f7b32.jpg

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Hi friend, it's with Octagon sf8008m, it's not the same with all receptors......

and install it, yes, it is in the plugins, but can you get it to work ??????

and yes it is true that now you need python 3, I do not think that the version of Ziko is in python 3 indeed .....

Thank's a lot....

Edited 2 times, last by kashmir ().

• Sorry, I didn't have your receiver and I didn't work's with the Stalker Plugin. Have you tested it if it works? If the version of zico is not py3, no chance to get it works on ATV 7.0

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

OCTAGON SF8008 MINI 4K UHD E2 2160p H.265 E2 Linux Wifi DVB-S2X & T2C Combo Receiver.

Download OCTAGON SF8008 4K MINI UHD Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenPLi, Open Vision, and PurE2.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!