Multiple EPG URL's for One Provider

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,818 times. The last Post () by delboy2024.

• Hello, I'd like to ask this question again with a bit more clarity.

Is there an EPG plugin or EPG setting that allows more than one EPG source for one provider?

I have one URL for the m3u playlist and six different URL's for the xml channel guides. All the EPG plugins I looked at only allow one EPG URL for each M3U URL.

Thanks,

diyjeb

Edited once, last by diyjeb ().

• diyjeb

Changed the title of the thread from “Multiple EPG URL's for One M3U URL” to “Multiple EPG URL's for One Provider”.
  • I solved part of my problem by editing the "suls_iptv_provider_name.sources.xml" file located in "/etc/epgimport/". I was able to add all my EPG URL's and update my channels using the EPG-Importer plugin.

Now when I create bouquets with IPTV Bouquet Maker, the sources in EPG-Importer are replaced with the EPG in IPTV Bouquet Maker.

My question now... How do I enter multiple EPG URL's into the config file for IPTV Bouquet Maker located here "/etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet/" so that EPG-Importer keeps the same list of sources after running IPTV Bouquet Maker?

• create your own source.xml

Something like iptvepg.source.xml

Make sure it points too

<source type="gen_xmltv" nocheck="1" channels="/etc/epgimport/suls_iptv_NAME_channels.xml">

Then place in etc/epgimport folder.

Then enable it in epgimporter sources.

• Thank you for the reply, much appreciated.

Yes, I did create my own source.xml by editing the one that was there by default. I named it "suls_iptv_f2v.sources.xml".

It points to "<source type="gen_xmltv" nocheck="1" channels="/etc/epgimport/suls_iptv_f2v_channels.xml">"

It is in the etc/epgimport folder and is enabled in epgimport sources. I can update my guide by running the epgimport plugin.

Over time, the IPTV provider will update the m3u playlist and I'll need to update it. I use IPTV Bouquet Maker plugin to update my m3u playlist and when I run that plugin, it over writes the "suls_iptv_f2v.sources.xml" file in epgimport with the epg source in the IPTV Bouquet Maker config.xml file located in "/etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet/".

Here is my "suls_iptv_f2v.sources.xml" file... As you can see there are 5 epg URL's pointing to 1 channels file. Hoping to find a way to config IPTV Bouquet Maker to match the multiple epg sources in epgimport.

<sources>

<sourcecat sourcecatname="IPTV Bouquet Maker - E2m3u2bouquet">

<source type="gen_xmltv" nocheck="1" channels="/etc/epgimport/suls_iptv_f2v_channels.xml">

<description>F2V-CAN</description>

<url><![CDATA[https://od.lk/s/MzJfMTQyMzI0MTJf/CAN_EPG1.xml]]></url>

</source>

<source type="gen_xmltv" nocheck="1" channels="/etc/epgimport/suls_iptv_f2v_channels.xml">

<description>F2V-PLEX</description>

<url><![CDATA[https://i.mjh.nz/Plex/all.xml]]></url>

</source>

<description>F2V-STIRR</description>

<url><![CDATA[https://i.mjh.nz/Stirr/all.xml]]></url>

</source>

<description>F2V-SAMSUNG</description>

<url><![CDATA[https://i.mjh.nz/SamsungTVPlus/all.xml]]></url>

</source>

<description>F2V-PLUTO</description>

<url><![CDATA[https://i.mjh.nz/PlutoTV/all.xml]]></url>

</source>

</sourcecat>

</sources>

• Here is an image of the EPG Import sources before IPTV Bouquet Maker channel list update.

image 1

217783500df4d02fe0a4d0.png

Here is an image of updating my channel list with IPTV Bouquet Maker.

Image 2

c595da29df9a.png

Here is an image of the EPG Import sources after the IPTV Bouquet Maker channel update.

Image 3

66f851273ed7865c843fb47e3.png

This is the EPG Import source file after the IPTV Bouquet Maker channel update. See how it has changed from the file I showed in post #4. The EPG URL's are gone now. IPTV Bouquet Maker writes over the source file in EPG Import.

<sources>

<sourcecat sourcecatname="IPTV Bouquet Maker - E2m3u2bouquet">

<description>f2v</description>

<url><![CDATA[]]></url>

</source>

</sourcecat>

</sources>

This is my IPTV Bouquet Maker config file located in /etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet. This file doesn't have an EPG URL. I can only enter 1 EPG URL but I need to enter 5 as per my suls_iptv_f2v.sources.xml" file shown in post #4.

<config>

<supplier>

<name>F2V</name><!-- Supplier Name -->

<enabled>1</enabled><!-- Enable or disable the supplier (0 or 1) -->

<settingslevel>expert</settingslevel>

<m3uurl><![CDATA[https://raw.githubusercontent.…ee2ViewTV-2020-Remote.m3u]]></m3uurl><!-- Extended M3U url -->

<epgurl><![CDATA[]]></epgurl><!-- XMLTV EPG url -->

<username><![CDATA[]]></username><!-- (Optional) will replace USERNAME placeholder in urls -->

<password><![CDATA[]]></password><!-- (Optional) will replace PASSWORD placeholder in urls -->

<providerupdate><![CDATA[]]></providerupdate><!-- (Optional) Provider update url -->

<providerhideurls>0</providerhideurls><!-- (Optional) Hide Provider urls in plugin -->

<iptvtypes>1</iptvtypes><!-- Change all TV streams to IPTV type (0 or 1) -->

<streamtypetv>4097</streamtypetv><!-- (Optional) Custom TV stream type (e.g. 1, 4097, 5001 or 5002 -->

<streamtypevod>4097</streamtypevod><!-- (Optional) Custom VOD stream type (e.g. 4097, 5001 or 5002 -->

<multivod>0</multivod><!-- Split VOD into seperate categories (0 or 1) -->

<allbouquet>1</allbouquet><!-- Create all channels bouquet (0 or 1) -->

<picons>0</picons><!-- Automatically download Picons (0 or 1) -->

<iconpath></iconpath><!-- Location to store picons) -->

<xcludesref>0</xcludesref><!-- Disable service ref overriding from override.xml file (0 or 1) -->

<bouqueturl><![CDATA[]]></bouqueturl><!-- (Optional) url to download providers bouquet - to map custom service references -->

<bouquetdownload>0</bouquetdownload><!-- Download providers bouquet (uses default url) must have username and password set above - to map custom service references -->

<bouquettop>0</bouquettop><!-- Place IPTV bouquets at top (0 or 1) -->

<lastproviderupdate>0</lastproviderupdate><!-- Internal use -->

</supplier>

</config>

My challenge is finding a way to prevent IPTV Bouquet Maker from writing over the EPG Import sources or to find a way to enter EPG URL's in my IPTV Bouquets Maker config.xml file so that my EPG Import sources remains the same as shown in image 1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!