Have 3 sf8008 suddenly channel list come in screen

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,337 times. The last Post () by susci.

• Hi all

I m reseller sell lot of this model without problem after year some customers have troubles when watching channel list came in the face u click exit after comeback in the first think was remote control problem I remove the batteries but list take out

The image is OPEN ATV 6.4

any Help will really appreciate

• Thx to share this iissue hope any can help us about this if can't repair tell customer to buy another box those box too more then 2 years ago

• Hi, I would have liked to help you and ask the Octagon forum, but I do not understand what you mean, the French translation is incomprehensible, in any case, I never had any problems with this box and I highly recommend her ....

• Thx for reply not need translate

I sell many sf,8008 may be 50 no return

Iafter more one year using 3 customer in same time have same problem

Problem : u watching channel list come alone u remove it with exit bouton after seconds back in ur face remove it with remote remove batteries channel list back again

• On Octagon forum I find solution. Go to plugin menu-file commander( install it if you havent got)-internal flash-lib-modules-4435-extra: delete hisi-keys.ko file, reboot.

I did it and it works.

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Dual Wifi Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Download OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD (DUAL OS) Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenB - OpenPLi - Open Vision - PurE2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!