Multi-Stalker plugin

There are 568 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 253,678 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Thank you very much brother Ziko. You did everything we wanted. I congratulate you. You made everything into one program. I can't find any faults anymore. You can't call it beta anymore... MultiSatlker like a stone...

• Is it possible to integrate the stalker playlist to enigma2 bouquet list and not into the plugin bouquet list? It would be a great feature to develop. I find it better to have all the bouquets on the same list.

• in vod and tvseries is image crashed in dm920 exp image

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/enigma.py", line 8610, in __call__

return ret(*args, **kwargs)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 70, in action

res = act()

File "Launcher.py", line 156, in Launcher.MainMenu.ok

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 483, in open

dlg = self.current_dialog = self.instantiateDialog(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 384, in instantiateDialog

return self.doInstantiateDialog(screen, arguments, kwargs, self.desktop)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 426, in doInstantiateDialog

dlg.applySkin()

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/GUISkin.py", line 116, in applySkin

self.createGUIScreen(self.instance, self.desktop)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/GUISkin.py", line 26, in createGUIScreen

if not val.applySkin(desktop, self):

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/GUIComponent.py", line 39, in applySkin

skin.applyAllAttributes(self.instance, desktop, self.skinAttributes, parent.scale)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/skin.py", line 439, in applyAllAttributes

applySingleAttribute(guiObject, desktop, attrib, value, scale)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/skin.py", line 285, in applySingleAttribute

guiObject.setAlphatest(

error.log file

• re-install the plugin

Code
    wget -q "--no-check-certificate" https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ziko-ZR1/Multi-Stalker-install/main/Downloads/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh
  • ok loaded the new 1.2 beta and must say im impressed the only fault (atm) is on the menu the grey background doesn't fill my screen i have 2 boarders left and right,

also nice how you can now set to the menu to start.

Not sure if its because im on a 4k tv or the mutant hd51

• Hello everyone and thank you to my friend Ziko for his superb work ...

I have a question, how to update the stalker config file, I removed addresses that didn't work anymore, I uninstalled the plugin and reinstalled, but the same list remains with the addresses that I had removed ....thanks a lot....

Does this work like TürkVod without changing the MAC-address or does this plugin change the Mac-address for every account?

No change of mac address with this plugin ....

• ok loaded the new 1.2 beta and must say im impressed the only fault (atm) is on the menu the grey background doesn't fill my screen i have 2 boarders left and right,

also nice how you can now set to the menu to start.

Not sure if its because im on a 4k tv or the mutant hd51

can you send a screenshot so i can see what is wrong , i'm also on 4k everything is fine

works good, but some vod channel, i get token erros and plugin are in a loop

any logs ? to check this or possible to debug to check for this issue

this problem only exist on python 3 ,it will be fixed on the next update

Hello everyone and thank you to my friend Ziko for his superb work ...

I have a question, how to update the stalker config file, I removed addresses that didn't work anymore, I uninstalled the plugin and reinstalled, but the same list remains with the addresses that I had removed ....thanks a lot....

Does this work like TürkVod without changing the MAC-address or does this plugin change the Mac-address for every account?

No change of mac address with this plugin ....

you can overwrite the portal by pressing txt and enter the new portal or in /home/stalker.conf past the new portal with the id of the poral you want to edit

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!