Multi-Stalker plugin

There are 568 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 252,974 times. The last Post () by master G.

• dear ziko, i did as you said, right left key works, only up and down key is cracked image again Thanks for your attention

new crash log sking

you mixed up between stalker client and multi-stalker , please make sure you are on the right plugin.

Code
    --- <exception caught here> ---
      File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py", line 577, in _runCallbacks
        current.result = callback(current.result, *args, **kw)
      File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/StalkerClient/api.py", line 286, in bodyCB
        callback(None)
      File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/StalkerClient/api.py", line 348, in doGetCB
        genre.channels.extend(result["js"]["data"])
    I/  [Stalker.doGetCB] :: Loading the services of Mk | macedonia (page 2/3) took 0.18672990799
    exceptions.TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
  • I've tried this plugin with many providers but not many work. On the other hand TurkVod works with the same accounts.

So I guess TürkVod uses additional information as mentioned before (Client ID or something like that).

• Hyperion 5, they are currently at version 8, you never update your enigma 2 program ?????

• ilk you need to provide the error message or nobody will know how to help.

wget: unrecognized option '--no-check-certificate'
    BusyBox v1.25.1 (2016-12-07 22:31:13 CET) multi-call binary.

Usage: wget [-c|--continue] [-s|--spider] [-q|--quiet] [-O|--output-document FIL E]
    [--header 'header: value'] [-Y|--proxy on/off] [-P DIR]
    [-U|--user-agent AGENT] [-T SEC] URL...

Retrieve files via HTTP or FTP

-s Spider mode - only check file existence
    -c Continue retrieval of aborted transfer
    -q Quiet
    -P DIR Save to DIR (default .)
    -T SEC Network read timeout is SEC seconds
    -O FILE Save to FILE ('-' for stdout)
    -U STR Use STR for User-Agent header
    -Y Use proxy ('on' or 'off')
    spark:~#

• Edited 2 times, last by ilk ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!