OMR (Online Music Recorder) Streamer/Downloader v0.2

• Official Post

OMR (Online Music Recorder) Streamer/Downloader v0.2
    recorded songs for you from dozens of different radio stations, after ye have registered FOR FREE Triet.

You have nothing to do except rigistrieren you once and the data in the input plugin, so you have access to 1000s of Songs, to be included after your registration. Easy Mp3 Stream or download :-)

FOR THE OPERATIONS. Legal remember it is not illegal you read through the FAQ on the website.

instructions: First register Second Then on the page under "My Stuff" -> start / stop recording press the Start button. Third OMR streamer plugin install and enter the MENU key username / password and press OK to store and log. 4th With her blue created a list of all the songs you are ready for taken after your registration (For me it's songs in 1921 after 2 days :-)). 5th You can listen to the songs OK to me directly or download RED if the job manager is installed.

control:
    MENU
    = Setup User Name / Password OK
    = Play Song RED
    = Download Song GREEN
    = Log YELLOW
    = Song Add to Playlist (coming in the next vesion). BLUE
    = song list update PVR
    = job manager (with the menu button you can specify the download path if you are in the job manager.)
    OMR (Online Music Recorder)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!