BackUp openPLi-8.1 DM 920 UHD

There are 136 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 25,228 times. The last Post () by peppi59.

• DM920 image: openPLi-8.1-dm920
    based on OpenPLi » Nightly builds
    - openpli-develop-20210816
    - cccam 2.3.9, gbox, ncam, oscam-tnt, oscam-emu 11695, oscam 11695 (port:8888)
    - GStreamer 1.18.4, ServiceApp, Streamlink, YouTube, Streams, ...
    - OpenWebif 1.4.8 r5, teletext, LED manager, LCD display skins, ...
    - feed plugins/settings/picons/softcams, ...
    - blindscan, cablescan, terrestrialscan, fastscan, MIS/PLS scan 5.0°W

TESTED ON DM900 IN BARRY ALLEN

• Is this already configured for Astra-m Abertis?

Thanks

• it is also possible to have it for the dm 900

• But I see that you have tested it on Dm900 not on Dm920 ... can this backup confirm that it is for Dm920?

Thanks

guys, I install questionable builds only in barry allen so that I don't restore the receiver later,

if you are in doubt about something, do not install other people's backups or assemblies in the receiver's flash memory..

finally, learn to fully use the capabilities of your receiver

Code
    https://www.linuxsat-support.com/thread/145566-barry-allen-multiboot-plugin-installation-error-on-dreambox-dm920/?postID=582346#post582346
    Code
    https://www.linuxsat-support.com/thread/149258-newnigma2-on-barry-allen-not-starting-dm920-uhd/?postID=626097#post626097
  • Basic functions are working fine. DVB-C FBC tuner detected and working fine. Problem with power LED. Stays RED after completed boot (should be BLUE). Barry Allen 12.89 does not backup.Missing pigz dependency… LED problem also on other OpenPli home-builds too…

• Problem with power LED. Stays RED after completed boot (should be BLUE). Barry Allen 12.89 does not backup.Missing pigz dependency… LED problem also on other OpenPli home-builds too…

I didn't notice anything that you listed as a problem with both the LEDs and the creation of a backup in barry allen

• Exactly my findings.. Did you realize that it creates a .TAR and NOT a (necessary) .TAR.GZ? That last step fails because the PIGZ dependency is not there.. Also look at the filesize of the .TAR. It’s merely a copy of the running image…

If you can point me to an installation guide to install this pigz. I normally use Dream-Elite and from there I can perform a apt-get -f -y install. But OpenPli uses opkg…

For the remainder: you did a nice job….

Small wish left. Could you implement the official OpenPli display-skin.xml?

• Small wish left. Could you implement the official OpenPli display-skin.xml?

perhaps I made a mistake by making a backup copy from under the openpli image using the barry allen plugin

in the fact that you need to make backups in particular of open pli and the alliance only from under the dreams image in Barry Allen ,then everything will be done correctly.

In addition, to install images in Barry Allen, open pli and the alliance use only images from under the dream image.

The OPENPLI backup was made from under the dream image, New Image Peter Pan Neverland

I have not changed anything here, everything is as it was originally and I have no problems with the display and LEDs

• No problem. I have multiple images running under Barry-Allen. Booted from flash (DreamOS2.5) off course with Gutemine's Feed installed. Update this weekly in all images (NewNigma2, Gemini4, Merlin4). Automatically updates Barry-Allen to latest version (12.90).. Used a work-around to archive OpenPli 8.1 with my settings (OScam, OScam configuration, Picons, OWebIF and OSCam picons (.tpl), Channel settings, Network). Booted from a DreamOS image and used Barry-Allen to create a backup from the installed OpenPli 8.1. This works as expected. Just trying to create a backup from OpenPli when booted from OpenPli 8.1 (using Barry-Allen) doesn't work due to the missing pigz dependency.

Anyhow, backup has been stored (with all my other Barry-Allen images)

Again, very nice job! Respect... Now trying to get CI+ to work with this version as well..

• When booting the LED is red, after boot is complete and Enigma2 has started the LED turns blue (as expected) and within minutes suddenly reverts to red again (unexpected)... As said everything else works absolutely fine... Not shocking but a little strange though..

Have tried previous versions of DM920 Openpli and they all show this strange phenomenon (mostly staying red continuously)

• OpenPli 8.1. This works as expected. Just trying to create a backup from OpenPli when booted from OpenPli 8.1 (using Barry-Allen) doesn't work due to the missing pigz dependency.

there was a lot about openpli support in Barry Allen and in the new devices from dreambox1 and 2 Gutemine removed support for images as the copyright holder of this plugin,

so I think it's good that it is still present for 900/920 ..and it works..even if you install and create backups from under the images of the dream os

:rasta2bigsmoke0gf1:

• OpenPLi-8.1-dm920_ 2021.09.19- from satporg

based on OpenPLi develop » Nightly builds
    - cccam 2.3.9, gbox 811k, ncam, oscam-smod, oscam-tnt, oscam-emu 11696, oscam 11696 (port 8888)
    - E2 settings Vhannibal Motor 70°E-45°W, Abertis TDT 30.0°W, BBC 27.5°W, RTRS T2-MI-PLP 54.9°E
    - GStreamer 1.18.5, ServiceApp, Streamlink, YouTube, Free iptv streams, ...
    - OpenWebif, InternetSpeedTest, LCD display skins, ...
    - feed plugins/settings/picons/softcams, ...
    - blindscan, cablescan, terrestrialscan, fastscan, MIS/PLS scan 5.0°W

update 19/09/2021
    - oscam 11696, oscam-emu-11696-r798
    - GStreamer 1.18.5
    - Streamlink 1.27.7.0.r0
    - Led setup menu
    - Blindscan fix
    - Youtube_h1+git824
    - OpenWebif 1.4.8-git20210918-r3

Code
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/b3cf5ms1xtmafhg/openPLi-8.1-dm920_202109019.tar.gz/file

DM920 images

Download openatv, dream-elite, satlodge, newnigma2, openpli, powersat, images | firmware for Dreambox DM920 UHD, enigma2, dreamos, satellite and cable linux hd receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!