Enigma2 box enough powerfull to transcode hd channels smoothly

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,541 times. The last Post () by FUNLONY.

• Hi, I am looking for Enigma2 satellite reveiver that is enough powerfull to transcode hd channels smoothly. Now, I have zgemma h9 combo but stutter while transcoding, Picture looks like 15fps or something. My budget is flexible, but you know, the cheaper the better :-)

Thanks for your help :-)

• I would say nearly every VU+ suits yur requirements. For years I have has a Solo2 that has given me great service. I've now purchased a Zero4K. Found it to be amazing value for money. 4k is terrific and its quite a powerful box. Amazingky small as well so fits in any where. Wuld like to have been able to put a HD in but that's not possible. Still, an external drive or USB stick can be plugged into the USB port. Only one port though which is a bit limiting.

• I would say nearly every VU+ suits yur requirements. For years I have has a Solo2 that has given me great service. I've now purchased a Zero4K. Found it to be amazing value for money. 4k is terrific and its quite a powerful box. Amazingky small as well so fits in any where. Wuld like to have been able to put a HD in but that's not possible. Still, an external drive or USB stick can be plugged into the USB port. Only one port though which is a bit limiting.

I will agree on that. VU+ receivers are very smooth on Full-HD and 4k channel resolutions as well!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!