Zgemma H9S SE starting woth boot menu every time

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,139 times. The last Post () by lskg.

• Hi guys,

First of all I would like to say hello to everybody as I am new to this forum.

Came here with a bit of a problem with my Zgemma H9S SE.

I did a EPG plugin update yesterday and it has crashed ending up with green error screen and constant reboot after 10sec.

So I thought I will reflash it from recovery mode.

Downloaded OpenPLI 8.0 (thats what I am using) onto a pendrive, recovery and emmc file. Ran through boot menu and flash local, replaced the current OpenPLI that was crashing into slot 2 (slot 1 had OpenATV since I bought it) and it all ended up sucesfully.

Until I switched the box off and turned it on the following morning. It does not start with OpenPLI as it did before straight away. Every time it reboots it goes through boot menu and have to manually pick OpenPLI everytime! Before I just picked it once, at the very begining and it stuck to it starting with OpenPLI every time.

I tried reflashing it with a different version of OpenPLI-did not help. Tried reflashing OpenATV to a newer/older version (thinking they may interfear with each other)-still starting with boot menu.

And now just ran out of ideas, got stuck with it.

Any suggestions whats gone wrong guys?

• Hi s0Vicky,

did you solve the problem?

I have the same problem on my H9S SE after flashing Egami recovery (egami-10.0-zgemmah9sse-20211120_recovery_emmc.zip).

Now from deep standby (and only from deep standby!) the box always boot in recovery menù (from here i select image in slot 1, or 2, or 3 or 4 and it start fine).

I tried to flash again recovery from egami and from openatv last recovery file, but the box has the same behaviour.

Can you or someone help me to understand what happened and how to resolve?

Thanks.

• Hi jokosat,

i've flashed new image (egami, openatv, pure2) with file zip in usb a dozen times.

But this not solve the problem.

I think the problem is in bootloader, but i don't know how to verify or how to install a new bootloader.

• Sorry jokosat, but i don't find the way to read or send pm!

My conversation area (is this for pm?) is empty.

I'll try to send you a pm with "Create conversation"; maybe you can reply me to this...

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!