Enigma2 to M3U Tivimate

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 783 times. The last Post () by Smurf786.

• Hi Guys,

I want to be able to see my enigma2 FTA channels using tivimate on my firestick. If possible even have epg working would be bonus.

I can see from openwebif if i click the monitor icon it pulls m3u8 for that particular bouquet, how can i merge all bouquets m3u8 into one? Anyone managed to get something working similar to this.

On my search i came across this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TiviM…_tivimatecan_get_enigma2/

It is exactly what i want to do but i haven't a clue how this script should be ran? It isn't very idiots proof.

Where do i need to save these files? What commands need to be run? Do i just put my ip address in the stb_epg.cfg file?

Any assistance will be appreciated.

Thank you

• Hi guys,

I created a folder, I made some changes to the stb_epg.sh file as required. I had to run:

Code:

Code
    chmod +x stb_epg.sh

Code:

Code
    ./stb_epg.sh -GET_ALL

It did some magic and in the folder i ran it from it dumped some files and folders. In the folder it dumps a m3u file. Uploaded this to tivimate and i have the channels working on tivimate now.

There is also a xml epg file but i haven't tried this yet as need to sort my epg on enigma2 then i will upload and test.

Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!