CI+ Verimatrix (by Neotion) XTRA TV off.module in dreambox - help needed

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 694 times. The last Post () by kaspas.

• Hello community !

Need an advice, support, help !

Just received XTRA TV (5e and 13e) Verimatrix by Neotion CI+ module - and it is activated !

But have problems to fully use it in dream. I am using dreambox 920 with Pure2 img.

So as I said module is activated with full sub !

problems are :

1 - Module opens just few ch. like Footbal 1 sd and hd / football 2 sd and hd both on 5e to open football 3 and setanta sports from 13e module say : your host is not fully CI+ compilant.

I guess software is not right ? Smth is missing ?

2 - When module is in the box no FTA ch. opens ! Somehow module blocks FTA ch - how that is possible ? Any advice ?

3 - CI+ helper is installed - not much helping.

---------

1 - How to make CI+ fully compliant ?

2- How to make FTA ch. opening with module in the box ?

THX in advice !

• Hello !

Nearly solved !

Dream Elite img with their built in CI+ plug did the job and actually verimatrix module works great - opens everything fast and correctly

until I want to use my oscam emu ; (

is there solution how to make CI+ not to conflict with oscam emu ch ?

it looks like CI+ wants to decrypt ch. which is not in verimatrix - so t is not allowing oscam decrypt other providers ;(

• Official Post

You need to filter what the module should work with and what it should ignore.

Use the CommonInterfaceAssigment plugin.

You have several options on how to filter.

If the module is only in use for a few channels just add them. If you have one provider only choose that option

You can also filter by CAID's

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!