Enigma2 - How It works ( Ferguson Ariva AVT TT 4K )

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 864 times. The last Post () by iLupa.

• Hello everyone,

I never used the sat with Enigma or android and I have a question.

I want to buy "Ferguson Ariva AVT TT 4K" but I have a doubt about how it works.

Ferguson has a double OS ( Android TV and Enigma ) - if I start enigma2 - do I need to chose it each time I turn on the SAT by remote controller ?

Or the Enigma is starting automatically ?

Can I turn on the SAT on remote and see directly liveTV or I need to chose the OS, then chose the app for liveTV each time I turn it on ?

• I have a dinobot 4k which is also a hybrid.

Looking at youtube this box functions in the exact same way.

As show about 9:34 on that video.

On rebooting box. You have an option of pressing red button to load android.

or blue button to load Enigma2.

Then next time you fully reboot your box, if no buttons are pressed within a fex seconds it loads the last loaded image.

Enigma2 has a soft standby, but to be honest I never use it. I just leave my sat box on on a free to air channel.

This box is a quad core processor. So it is a fast box. Even loading it up from off only takes a very short time.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Great !

Thanks a lot for all the answers !

It convinced me to buy the box which should arrive tomorrow so the fun will start soon.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!