Dreamone Questions

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 638 times. The last Post () by richinspain.

• Hi all

I have a Dreambox One, had it for a couple of weeks now, it has been abit of a learning curve as itis is slightly different to the other Enigma2 boxes that i have owned.. I didn't reliase that i couldn't use images such as Openvix on it.. Anyway i have a couple of questions

I have tried a few of the images and i find the best one for for at the moment is the Pure2 image as the EPG side of it works perfectly, Most of the other images do not have the EPG settings in the menu where i can select 'Enable freesat EPG' etc (see attached) Why is this do you think? and what other images have this screen?

Also on some channels the sound is way out i have changed the audio sync in settings but is doesnt seem to make any difference.. Also the recordings through a usb harddrive are also way out with the audio, is there anyway to set audiosync for recordings?

Also is there a list of plugins that are compatiable with the Dreambox one using OE2.6?

Many thanks Richard

• Official Post

tromo or gorski or emosim can give you feedback about the use of this image and other Open images :)

Just as info and very very important when you have flashed an none dreamos based image. (Open images)

If you want to go back to test other images it's IMPORTANT that you uncheck the boxes in the flashtool (rescueMode)

Where backing up and restore settings are checked. Or else you could end up with a broken box.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• tromo or gorski or emosim can give you feedback about the use of this image and other Open images :)

Just as info and very very important when you have flashed an none dreamos based image. (Open images)

If you want to go back to test other images it's IMPORTANT that you uncheck the boxes in the flashtool (rescueMode)

Where backing up and restore settings are checked. Or else you could end up with a broken box.

Thanks for the advice Seagen, yes i already read this and made sure to uncheck the boxes on every flash

• tromo or gorski or emosim can give you feedback about the use of this image and other Open images :)

Very good point, thank you.

Emo

Dreambox One 4K UHD 2160p H.265 Enigma2 Linux Android Dual Wifi DVB-S2X MIS Satellite Receiver.

Download DreamOne Dreambox One 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!