How to Save Blind Scan Settings?

• Hello friends,

I'm running an Octagon, OpenPli 8.0 with Full Night skin.

Is there a function via remote control/STB/image settings where I can adjust the blind scan settings, so it defaults to my liking? Or, is there another way via PC and Notepad++?

For example:

1. I would like for the "Scan stop symbol rate" and "Scan stop frequency" to stay the same after adjusting it to my liking.

2. I would like the "Clear before scan" to stay the same (green) after adjusting.

3. And, after scanning for transponders, I would like it to default to green, so all I have to do is press scan. And, I can deselect whenever necessary.

Currently, I have to make these adjustments every time I scan, and I scan quite frequently. Here in NA, it's kind of rare for SR to exceed 35, and 12300 gets me all of the transponders I want to get, and accurately. I mean, why scan empty frequencies? I notice it saves a little time too. I want the settings to stay the same, until I choose to adjust them again.

Basically, this is how TNAP blind scan is setup with the exception of "Scan stop frequency". It's not a really huge deal, but if someone can show me what I would need to do, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

BWE :smiling:

Edited 2 times, last by bwe ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!