softcam feed on oryginal firmware dreamos 2.6

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,378 times. The last Post () by max95100.

• I read, but from what I can see, oscam works on newnigma2 or dream elite...

I wanted to run the oscam on the original dreamOS 2.6 without any additions.

I care about remaining original software as before (I like this minimalism), I am currently using Dreambox Elite,

The first menu item (Dream Elite Panel) pisses me off. This option is also available under the blue button and I don't want to duplicate it. Can I somehow delete the first menu item?

Is it possible to run the bin file (oscam) in the terminal in the original image and add it to auto-run? Is he up to the task? Will anyone suggest what command in terminal to use or what I need to edit?

In the original image I only miss the Oscam ;)

Edited 3 times, last by max95100 ().

• max95100

Changed the title of the thread from “softcam feed on dreamos 2.6” to “softcam feed on oryginal firmware dreamos 2.6”.

Dreambox One 4K UHD 2160p H.265 Enigma2 Linux Android Dual Wifi DVB-S2X MIS Satellite Receiver.

Download DreamOne Dreambox One 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!