help... meelo plus turbo

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,231 times. The last Post () by TurboPirate.

• please can somebody help me with a decoder meelo plus turbo. I need an openpli image, thanks.

Chiedo aiuto per un decoder meelo plus turbo. Ho bisogno di un openpli , grazie

• You have to check with manufacturer, they have the software but no longer at their homepage, melodvbdotcom, the site is there but image are removed, contact the seller they have the image backup........TP

There are no stupid questions, only stupid that don't ask. Author: Anonymous

Testing: Octagon SF8008 Twin, AXAS Twin His Plus, Cloud I Box II, FreeSat GTC, KI PRO, H96 MAX 4K UHD, FireTV Stick, Onn Stick

• OK found your answer, download formuler f4 image, folder rename to MeeloPlusTurbo, from old meelo image open the image folder and copy paste the splash file to the new folder you just renamed, done, now you have the image you needed.

I have meelo+one Pro uses the same image as meelo+turbo, My meelo has the satellite tuner dead, so I tried those steps that I found on melodvb forum wish no longer works but it is there for reading, did the steps and meelo+one pro has latest Openpli image found for formuler F4...............Hope this helps.......................TP

There are no stupid questions, only stupid that don't ask. Author: Anonymous

Testing: Octagon SF8008 Twin, AXAS Twin His Plus, Cloud I Box II, FreeSat GTC, KI PRO, H96 MAX 4K UHD, FireTV Stick, Onn Stick

OpenPLi Team Images Support Forum ~ OE Core

OpenPLi Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!