Oscam freezes and after rezapp clears again immediately

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,198 times. The last Post () by .atari..

• i have the same problom

same card

same softcam

i did not made any change

And suddenly this freezing start in the last 2 weeks

corona virus came in

my sharing partner send me this...but didnt help

[reader]
    label=egygold.co
    enable=1
    protocol=cccam
    device=egygold.co,22501
    user= Ueetestxxxx
    password=xxxx
    chid = 0604:0000CC,0000CD,00009C,000020,000085,000086
    group = 1
    cccversion = 2.3.0
    ccckeepalive = 1
    audisabled = 1
    disablecrccws = 1

[reader]
    label=egygold.co
    enable=1
    protocol=cccam
    device=egygold.co,22502
    user= Ueetestxxxx
    password= xxxx
    chid = 0604:0000CC,0000CD,00009C,000020,000085,000086
    group = 1
    cccversion = 2.3.0
    ccckeepalive = 1
    audisabled = 1
    disablecrccws = 1

• i solved my openatv 6.4 freezing

the reason that was happen- is the new openatv that i download before 3 weeks and from than i had every 10 seconed frirzz picture

from standby/restart

to

recovery mode

to the last one "factory onigma2 from 03/21

to a clean section

open it with this one with my disk on key [with my details}

And everything work sharp and good

good luck

the upgrade of the image

was the reason of the freezing

the old image of the factory octagon from 03/21

solved the problom

• sky23 :

Hi.

The problem could also be in starting and stopping the Softcam (Oscam) process. OpenATV works a little differently in the new versions - there is a different time limit. The process first stops (/etc/init.d/softcam stop) and then starts (/etc/init.d/softcam start) again. OpenATV waits 100 + 1000 milisecs during the Softcam "stop + start" process: https://github.com/openatv/eni…n/Screens/SoftcamSetup.py (/lib/python/Screens/SoftcamSetup.py). Unfortunately, OpenATV does not use the "init.d" script argument as the "restart", but "stop" + "start".

So you need the correct "init.d" script that takes everything into account. Ideally, use Softcam from a "secret" feed for OpenATV.

Did you use this correct Softcam / Oscam, which is tuned to work under OpenATV ?

Unfortunately, these are the details that can disable Softcam in Enigma2. It is best to use your own system method of booting / starting processes, which the user adds to the system himself, so Softcam always starts correctly.

The problem is that basic administrator knowledge of a Unix / Linux system is required. You must also own the correct / appropriate binary file of the appropriate Softcam, which is intended for a specific Linux (necessary modules and libraries must not be missing) and also for a specific Enigma2 distribution (if the user wants to control or even set up his Softcam via GUI / SKIN).

• Hello, I think I have a similar problem, whether it's Oscam or Ncam, if I turn on the tuner (octagon sf8008 4k openATV 6.4) to the power and start with oscam or ncam turned on, the decoding stutters every 5-6 seconds, the solution is to restart the oscam, or even 2 -3 times and then everything works fine. Another solution I checked was before disconnecting the tuner from the power for the night, turn off the oscam / ncam from the start in the softcam settings panel, after restarting the tuner I run oscam or ncam and there are no jams. But again, when I have to turn off the oscam plug and turn it on again, the same thing every 5-6 seconds stops even though the log is ok, then 2-3 restarts oscam and works fine. What this is about ?

• SpartacusTed

This is difficult to judge because I don't know your softcams. It depends on many things: the decoding system used by your sat-provider, the compatibility of the used Oscam for your chipset set-top box as well as for your Linux kernel and its system libraries (Enigma), the configuration of Oscam itself, connected clients, etc. .

For example, I recently discovered a small BUG in Oscam server while encoding IRDETO. If the client (CCcam 2.3.0) is connected before the dvbapi interface, it takes too long to create "entitlements" on the decoder card (required after each restart of Oscam) because Oscam considers the softcam, not the dvbapi interface, to be the primary connection of the external client. As a result, the Oscam server uses the external softcam client as the primary connected and, unfortunately the dvbapi user, connects via the cache (ECM cache). Thus, since I allowed EMMs to be written only through the internal user's dvbapi, there is a problem with writing "entitlements" (which are important for the functionality of the Irdeto decoder card). Well, if the clients are disconnected and if I restart Oscam and if only the dvbapi interface / client is running, then the "entitlements" will be written / created fine.

• octagon openatv 6.4

still frezz in the newst softcam ncam from this month

it was good until month ago

is the same cccam

just like that suddenly in one minute its happen

i see tv now with extremity

softcam freeze

any soloution ?

• For me, the newest ncam 12.4 freezes the channels every 5-6 seconds, everything in the log is correct and the worst thing is that it is nowhere to be detected where the error of stopping the channel coding lies. For a trial, I changed the SoftcamSetup.py file from openATV 7.0 to openATV 6.4 and after rebooting, the problem seemed to be solved, but after this treatment I could not enter the softcam panel in the menu, so I restored the original SoftcamSetup.pyo file and again the same, i.e. freez. Maybe it's a coincidence, I don't know. Need SoftcamSetup.py for openATV 6.4 to check.

• Guys... I didn't write that the bug is in the OpenATV python code. That was just a possible cause... one of many causes.

As for the problem described, with starting and stopping a softcam via python code - it's better and faster verification, if you dont use Enigma2 to handle your Softcam, but simply use the Linux Shell. First stop the Softcam via the Linux Shell (killall -9 <softcam-process-name>) and then start it manually, as it should be, for example according to the command-line obtained from the "/etc/init.d/softcam" script.

Your problem guys may not be caused at all by an error directly in the OpenATV / Enigma2 / python code.

This problem could be, for example, the use of some newer versions of system libraries, in this newer version of OpenATV firmware. There may be a minor incompatibility in the Linux libraries used by Softcams. But even that is just another possible cause - one of many causes. I didn't test this because I don't have this problem.

• sorry your freezer are not from image, this is from yout sharing partner server ;)

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!