Original boot and rescue files dreamtwo

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,225 times. The last Post () by hatak1971.

Hello please help me to restore on my Dreamtwo all original file please write for me all linux comand for transfer with Putty wih serial cable.I restored just bootloader and now i can boot from sd Core Elec but not have led light and lcd.I know on flash is missing some file for sat. and i try with the same ip from android to install from browser but dream up not work.I am very dissipointed i have a dreambox 900 and there i can install all image on BA. i buyed this for it hardwere but why have one Ferrari and you can go just on some street and no in other.

I downloaded al original files extracted from Dreambox Two please tell me hoe i can transfer on my box no ftp now only serial cable work .I say 100 Thanks in advance,i do not know why not have these receiver one reset button for restore all to original i see these problemems have a lot of owners of Dream Two.

• The original (and easy) way to restore the working capacity (bootloader) on the Dreambox Two / One.

1. We take the sdcard for 4-16-32Gb, format it on the computer in FAT-32. (personally checked).

2. Open the LibreELEC.USB-SD.Creator.rar program.

3. Download the image for your receiver from the link (containing the word SDCARD in the title)

Gemini4 OE2.6 Images with kodi19 feed (unstable)

4. The image for your receiver through the program is loaded onto the sdcard.

5. Insert the sdcard into the receiver and turn on the receiver with the button on the back.

This method makes it possible to restore the receiver and immediately have the firmware for viewing.

6. Menu-Standby/Restart-Recovery Mode-now load the image into flash

• How to send

الاتصال بواسطة برنامج WenScip ويكون الجهاز على وضعية stop mode

">318579777.jpg">

563575608.jpg">">

نضع ملف boot بالمسار tmp

ونكتب الامر

كود:

Code
    flash-rescue /tmp/*.img

ثم نعيد تشغيل الرسيفر بالامر

كود:

Code
    reboot

ز

• Ok .i did it i have installed New Enigma image in flash and BA. on sd. card ,i installed all update but How i can install Open image .Please one good backup for DreamTwo .wich have all plugin installed.

THANCKS for your help. I aprecciate your knowledge and wishes to help those who need help.

Dreambox Two Ultra HD 2x DVB-S2X MIS Tuner 4K 2160p E2 Linux Dual Wifi H.265 HEVC

Download DreamTwo Dreambox Two 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!