Cant change my image on Uno 4k SE.

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 662 times. The last Post () by DEJAY.

• I have been trying to change the image on my Uno 4k SE running Vix 5.4 .016 with no joy. Have downloaded a Bakup image from here and have tried to upload it to the box a few times with no joy.

I have had a VU box for years and never had this problem before. Download the image onto a USB 4 gig stick putting in the VUplus file. formated to fat32. I turn off the Box put the USB in the rear slot and turn the box back on .. nothing happens !!!!! ??? Any one tell me what im doing wrong..

• Official Post

putting in the VUplus file

You mean the VUplus folder right? A file won`t initiate the flash process. If you double click the VUplus folder does it have the image files or another folder?

Do you have a HDD or any other USB devices attached while trying to flash? If you do disconnect them.

Try with a different USB stick.

• master G

Added the Label Image Flashing & Backup Support
  • Thank s Yes its does ,. There are 2 folders VUplus and uno4kse. I have tried booting with both but neither works. I have disconnected all USB drives but I have an internal HDD do I have to deactivate that ?? Do I have to Open the file and put the full file onto the USB stick. Never did befor on the Old solo2 . !!! fb3c13e1f.jpg

• Cant change my image on Uno 4k SE.

I have a very similar problem. I have vti image .If i download a vix image for example it will not load.I get the message "There are plugins in storage device without a mount point please check mount" I use the same method as i do with my vuo duo2 and that allways works. I have used the hp format tool and tried many different usb sticks.I have also downloaded several different images to try. Any help would be appreciated please.

VU+ UNO 4K SE PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!