Axas His Twin - OpenPli

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,246 times. The last Post () by TurboPirate.

• Hi, thanks. I'm using this box only for multiroom fallback tuner, it is cheap. Working ok with Openatv. I just like openpli.

• If there is an openPLi image for the Axas His Twin try it even if it's not the latest.....testing is the roots of this hobby...........TP

I will receive one soon but I will be installing PurE2 image.

There are no stupid questions, only stupid that don't ask. Author: Anonymous

Testing: Octagon SF8008 Twin, AXAS Twin His Plus, Cloud I Box II, FreeSat GTC, KI PRO, H96 MAX 4K UHD, FireTV Stick, Onn Stick

Edited once, last by TurboPirate ().

• If there is an openPLi image for the Axas His Twin try it even if it's not the latest.....testing is the roots of this hobby...........TP

I will receive one soon but I will be installing PurE2 image.

Hi, I also have this box and installed PurE2, did u know how to install serviceapp?

• No, the one I have is Axas His Twin Plus and there is no PurE2 for it but my Zgemma H9s has PurE2 I can check if there is support for serviceapp.........................TP

There are no stupid questions, only stupid that don't ask. Author: Anonymous

Testing: Octagon SF8008 Twin, AXAS Twin His Plus, Cloud I Box II, FreeSat GTC, KI PRO, H96 MAX 4K UHD, FireTV Stick, Onn Stick

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!