-UPDATED- Elite FHD for OpenATV

There are 108 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 24,478 times. The last Post () by Athart.

• Thanks KiddaC for your clarification , I wasn't aware of that . Matter of fact , I even forgot that I compressed the icons png .Anyway, I hope that your instructions were helpful and he had resolved this issue.

Thanks for the answer...

but i made sure that this option is already ON...

still no pvr image shown...

How to do anything else to made these images shown again ?

• Please , reupload those icons from the first release ( still in the rar file in the first post , unpack the ipk file ) , and ftp them to your receiver in the same folder so they will be substitute with the old one . As mentionned by Kiddac , the change I made is I compressed some pngs

• Please , reupload those icons from the first release ( still in the rar file in the first post , unpack the ipk file ) , and ftp them to your receiver in the same folder so they will be substitute with the old one . As mentionned by Kiddac , the change I made is I compressed some pngs

Didn't work...

i replaced all the folders ... then the additional NEXT EVENT BAR disappeared and the PVR images still not shown...so i rolled back to the PNG's folders of the version 1.3 to get the additional next event bar back...

• Can you please give support for the new xtra Event plugin version such as the IMDB and AlCINEMA data in the information about the events...

As your skin is still the best as it is...but if you can add the extra informations it will be better than the best...

Thanks for your efforts

• I'm not really interested , and I don't watch arab channels to be honest . As for the IMDB , I don't see the need to add their informations on the screens while there is a dedicated plugin that can bring them with the push of a button.

Greetkngs.

• That's for our bad luck that you are not interested to add these details to your great skin...It would be great to know the genre, rating and the actual name for the movie from the EPG or channels screen directly without opening the plugin for each movie...

If you have the time to do so,, we will be very thankful to you...

Can i ask you if you please to theme the extension screen (blue button screen) as it is a widely used screen and it seems like a black square without any themes...

I know we are annoying with all our requests...but this skin is the best...and we want it to be more than the best...

Thank you very much

• long hold blue button for extensions menu on openatv

11f6732e35d8b9695df17.png

the default screen is ChoiceBox

but can be skinned seperately as ExtensionsList

you need some applet hacks for this to work smoothly on the majority of images.

for example this is my slyk q code

the borders live in your "screens" folder as defined in your skin.xml main file

Code
            <borderset name="bsWindow">
                <pixmap pos="bpTopLeft" filename="screens/b_tl.png" />
                <pixmap pos="bpTop" filename="screens/b_t.png" />
                <pixmap pos="bpTopRight" filename="screens/b_tr.png" />
                <pixmap pos="bpLeft" filename="screens/b_l.png" />
                <pixmap pos="bpRight" filename="screens/b_r.png" />
                <pixmap pos="bpBottomLeft" filename="screens/b_bl.png" />
                <pixmap pos="bpBottom" filename="screens/b_b.png" />
                <pixmap pos="bpBottomRight" filename="screens/b_br.png" />
            </borderset>

plus you got parameters you can playaround with

Code
            <parameter name="ChoicelistDash" value="0,3,1002,78"/>
            <parameter name="ChoicelistName" value="68,20,919,78"/>
            <parameter name="ChoicelistIcon" value="15,20,38,38"/>
            <parameter name="ConfigListSeperator" value="501"/>

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Can you please give support for the new xtra Event plugin version such as the IMDB and AlCINEMA data in the information about the events...

As your skin is still the best as it is...but if you can add the extra informations it will be better than the best...

Thanks for your efforts

There is no need for extra changes for elcinema...

It is enough to activate "extra3" in xtraEvent...

will download the poster and information on this site first

It has not been tested because the satellite of the relevant channels is not set for me...

If the event name on the website and the event name on the channel are compatible, there will be no problem...

• It's working great on the default Xtra skin...

i wish that these informations can be embedded in the Elite Skin also...

I tried to add them manually but i failed to get them working...

• The skin is designed for oe-alliance builds including openatv. But not python 3 ready yet. So only openatv 6.4 and below at the moment.

Hi Kiddac , i was thinking if you know how to make this skin python 3 ready ??? I'm designing a new "White" skin and I'd really appreciate it if you've got any guides or tutorials that can help me ?? Is it a long task or just a matter of some tweaks ?
    Thank you .

Enigma2 skins for oe-alliance based images.

Enigma2 skins for OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenEight, OpenHDF, OpenNRF, OpenSPA, OpenViX and Pur-E2 images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!