Channels / Cccam freezes every 10 seconds.. Help Plz.

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,483 times. The last Post () by garibaldi.

• Hello dear stb geeks & brains!

My configuration is as follow :

Stb : Xtrend ET6500 HD

image : OpenPli 7.3

Image date : 03/11/2021

Softcams i have tried are : cccam 2.3.8, cccam 2.3.1, cccam 2.3.2-r3

The three of the Softcams above makes these long glitches of 10 seconds or so.

I tired restating the Softcams and the networks, but as far as I can guess something is wrong with the softcam version.

PS : since I got my subscription 2 weeks ago and configuring the stb, it was only 2 or 3 times when the cccam worked continuously for long hours without any problems.

Thanks for your time,

& thanks for your willingness to help.

Regards.

• please ask your Sharingpartner, or try oscam maybe is better

• please ask your Sharingpartner, or try oscam maybe is better

Thanks for your kind help.

Actually, I have asked my cccam provider for a different CLines, considering the possibility of the first ones being used by other anonymous people, but even with the new CLines nothing changed.

To exclude the possibility that Clines are the issue, I tried different free test Clines, such as cccambird or cccamprime, but again nothing changed.

That's why I am afraid it's the stb configuration or softcam version that is causing that glitch issue.

Btw, I also have a strong password on my stb, so... I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this issue.

Plz, how does oscam work ? Should I buy a new oscam subscription?

Thanks friend!

• I had to change the img from open atv to open pli 8.1 in my octagon sf8008 multiboot the line occasionally froze while in the second img no why '

Edited once, last by master G: Translate. ().

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!