Please help configurate best settings for oscam (freezing some channels)

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,877 times. The last Post () by denoo9.

• I have these errors sometimes, just sometimes.

• 2021/11/10 17:30:33 3C6BC98F c (dvbapi) Demuxer 0 restarting decoding requests after 25 ms with 10 enabled and 1 disabled ecmpids!
    • 2021/11/10 17:30:33 3C6BC98F c (dvbapi) Demuxer 0 trying to descramble PID 2 CAID 0624 PROVID 000000 ECMPID 07B3 ANY CHID PMTPID 076C VPID 076D
    • (ecm) local (0653@000000/1B64/3C33/44:121E5BF031998C2339E1DB259C1DCE31): rejected group (1 ms) - CBS Reality (no matching reader)

I have 7 cccam and cccam_mcs servers in OSCAM menu.

What to try?

• Official Post

rejected group means that dvbapi is not in the same group of your reader.

Example.

dvbapi is memeber of group 1 and reader is assign to group 2 then only users who is memeber of group 2 can access the reader

Check your settings for reader and dvbapi and make sure they are in same group.

If you use several groups assign them to dvbapi like this

Code
    1,2,3,4,5 and so on

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• Well I dont know?

This is what I have in dvbapi

X: 0B0F:000000

X: 0BAA:000000

X: 090D:000000

X: 09CD:000000

X: 093B:000000

P: 0500:030B00:2214:1e9

I: 090C:000000#yes old

I: 0930:000000#yes new

I: 0668:000000#irdeto admc

I: 0682:000000#irdeto mbc

I: 1708:000000#osn

I: 1709:000000#osn

I: 170A:000000#osn

I: 170B:000000#osn

I: 06D9:000000#osn

the cccams are all in group 1 as I can see..

so what to change?

• Official Post

If you look at this 2 images you see the red line indicate the group.

First image shows the group number of my reader and it is set to 1

8ef19f.jpg

Now the next image show that user dvb-api is also in group number 1 and therefore have access to all readers in that group.

757b0258afb3d380305.jpg

If those numbers don't match then you get the rejected by group errpr on your log.

So check your reader settings and make sure that dvb-api is a member in all reader groups.

And if you use multiple groups on your readers just add them to user dvbapi with commas as separator

ex 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10

• af7ae9.png

I dont have any dvbapi inside USERS just that.

• Official Post

just add a new user and name it dvbapi leave all as default. just make sure that group is set correct and also give dvbapi a personal pasword

• Official Post

"no matching reader" error means the requested channel cannot be provided by that reader/server.

If you have multiple readers its possible oscam is choosing the wrong reader for the source channel. Or its possible there isn`t any source at all.

Test each reader individually for the channel that`s being requested.

If you get the same error on all readers its means the servers can`t provide it.

Each server can be filtered to what`s the most stable viewing for you using oscam.services

• just add a new user and name it dvbapi leave all as default. just make sure that group is set correct and also give dvbapi a personal pasword

I did, there is now also anonymous with the dvbapi created.

both of them says "offline"

"no matching reader" error means the requested channel cannot be provided by that reader/server.

If you have multiple readers its possible oscam is choosing the wrong reader for the source channel. Or its possible there isn`t any source at all.

If you get the same error on all readers its means the servers can`t provide it.

Each server can be filtered to what`s the most stable viewing for you using oscam.services

It does on all readers, what should I do?

• I need oscam files for ubuntu latest version with installation process.

Regards

• "no matching reader" error means the requested channel cannot be provided by that reader/server.

I need oscam files for ubuntu latest version with installation process.

Regards

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!