Dreambox One Ultra HD 4K No Signal For 4K Television

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 524 times. The last Post () by cemalettin.

• My Dreambox One Ultra 4K HD device is not giving a signal on the 4K TV I just bought. Only device works on OpenATV 6.4 image. The device only signals on old TVs. I am not getting any signal on any other image. It cuts the signal from the HDMI output. Is there a solution to this? How can I bring the device back to life, I cannot use the device at the moment. Is there any fabrication software for this? Or how can I measure the HDMI output signal of the device? Even if the HDMI place is painful, it will not display on the old TV. I haven't been able to solve the problem. Please help me. :cringe:

• My Dreambox One Ultra 4K HD device is not giving a signal on the 4K TV I just bought. Only device works on OpenATV 6.4 image. The device only signals on old TVs. I am not getting any signal on any other image. It cuts the signal from the HDMI output. Is there a solution to this? How can I bring the device back to life, I cannot use the device at the moment. Is there any fabrication software for this? Or how can I measure the HDMI output signal of the device? Even if the HDMI place is painful, it will not display on the old TV. I haven't been able to solve the problem. Please help me. :cringe:

Dreambox One 4K UHD 2160p H.265 Enigma2 Linux Android Dual Wifi DVB-S2X MIS Satellite Receiver.

Download DreamOne Dreambox One 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!