xtraEvent plugin by digiteng (Poster etc)

There are 154 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 29,488 times. The last Post () by hiuman0.

• xtraEvent plugin

by digiteng

v3.0

Poster, background, banner, info support for enigma2 stbs...

This plugin has been created to get more information and images(poster,background,banner,info...) about events.

source data are obtained from public websites(tmdb, tvdb, omdb, maze ...).

this plugin is open source and free...

Shareable changes can be made by protecting non-commercial and "digiteng" rights...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is recommended to use it with a timer.

It may take a day or two to fully function.

- choose download location,

- set timer(2h),

- Search Next Events(min 5 )

- select image sources,

- choose a bouquet,

- e2 restart...

The codes for the skin can be found in the render-convert files.

also sample skinparts are given with xtra skin(Froid skin based)...

You can edit skins with the OpenSkin-Designer program...

If you have problems installing with ipk, extract it with 7zip and send it with ftp...

or

telnet the code below,

Code
    wget -q "--no-check-certificate" https://github.com/digiteng/xtra/raw/main/xtraEvent.sh -O - | /bin/sh

4ec52bbc7517804c6cadf55ff.jpge37f5ed1d02d81a455.jpgaed1899e.jpg62c75f89b43a3d3bbe0788.jpgf8810fcf5019890e.jpg7f6b12c05d3921b8cbc5e1.jpgfd73d5c.jpga3012b0f5447669b3b55e.jpg5358e2f3bbbbc516105a6530.jpg

enigma2-plugin-extensions-xtraevent_v3.0_all.ipk

• skinpart

skin_ChannelSelection-xtra-1b.xml

Code
    <widget source="ServiceEvent" render="xtraBackdropList2" position="980,105" size="920,863" backgroundColor="background" zPosition="99" transparent="1" />

8a01d97c2a26a549c628.jpg

skinpart

skin_ChannelSelection-xtra-3.xml

6e5cbe4127.jpg

• Thanks for your lovely plugin, Great effort and huge development to add

We wait for it from long time To have it on py3 images

Can you advice by render for next 3 or 5 event's

How the line be written for poster , Any similar render for poster as for backdrop

<widget source="ServiceEvent" render="xtraBackdropList" mode="trio" position="651,517" size="600,150" backgroundColor="background" zPosition="99" />

Edited once, last by biko ().

• Thanks for your lovely plugin, Great effort and huge development to add

We wait for it from long time To have it on py3 images

Can you advice by render for next 3 or 5 event's

How the line be written for poster , Any similar render for poster as for backdrop

<widget source="ServiceEvent" render="xtraBackdropList" mode="trio" position="651,517" size="600,150" backgroundColor="background" zPosition="99" />

You can do it with xtraNextEvents.py...

Replace "backdrop" with "poster"...or "banner"

You can increase the number as you wish.

but, xtraBackdropList files are more performant...

I might add to this in future updates...existing problems need to be fixed first...

plugin v3.1 updated...

Code
    # <widget source="ServiceEvent" render="xtraNextEvents" nextEvent="1" usedImage="backdrop" delayPic="200" position="840,420" size="100,60" zPosition="5" />
    # <widget source="ServiceEvent" render="xtraNextEvents" nextEvent="2" usedImage="backdrop" delayPic="200" position="940,420" size="100,60" zPosition="5" />
    # <widget source="ServiceEvent" render="xtraNextEvents" nextEvent="3" usedImage="backdrop" delayPic="200" position="1040,420" size="100,60" zPosition="5" />
    # <widget source="ServiceEvent" render="xtraNextEvents" nextEvent="4" usedImage="backdrop" delayPic="200" position="1140,420" size="100,60" zPosition="5" />
  • Thanks for your kindness reply,

I will try and feedback

is it compatible with py3

• Unfortunately "xtraNextEvents" did not work on Python 3 ,used on openatv 7.0

are any thing missing from me

Code
        <widget source="ServiceEvent" render="xtraNextEvents" nextEvent="1" usedImage="poster" position="1017,518" size="322,486" backgroundColor="background" zPosition="99" />
        <widget source="ServiceEvent" render="xtraNextEvents" nextEvent="2" usedImage="poster" position="1341,553" size="283,419" backgroundColor="background" zPosition="99" />
        <widget source="ServiceEvent" render="xtraNextEvents" nextEvent="3" usedImage="poster" position="1625,589" size="215,348" backgroundColor="background" zPosition="99" />
  • You'll be putting the change into the next version of the Nitro FHD, right?:cool1::smirk:

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

• Yes, I hope to rely on the wonderful addition to provide data on the new version nitro honey comb :love::love:

• You should be able to introduce a change that allows you to manually change the poster that PosterX automatically selects for the various services in the bouquet. I managed to change the language ("it"), but TMDB often doesn't find the right poster. A modification like xtraEvent, but that don't think is compatible with Nitro FHD ...

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

• You should be able to introduce a change that allows you to manually change the poster that PosterX automatically selects for the various services in the bouquet. I managed to change the language ("it"), but TMDB often doesn't find the right poster. A modification like xtraEvent, but that don't think is compatible with Nitro FHD ...

now xtra event 3.1 are compatible with py3 accept next event render , what we hope to solve

i use it already on nitro fhd openatv 7.0

I used posterx before

But the heaviness in zapping between channels causes inconvenience to users

now xtra event 3.1 are compatible with py3 accept next event render , what we hope to solve

i use it already on nitro fhd openatv 7.0

I used posterx before

But the heaviness in zapping between channels causes inconvenience to users

And how do you use xtraEvent ??? On openspa, with NitroFHD last update, xtraEvent it doesn't work. It only works posterx .... And I tell you that NitroFHD Wood (last your edition) on openspa works perfectly ...

• this place is upside down.

The file "xtraBackdropList" is designed for backdrop only...

don't change the image path to "poster"...it won't display properly...

I'll check the "xtraNextEvents" file for py3...

but,

first choice should be "xtraBackdropList" and "xtraBackdropList2" files...

• For You all the thanks and appreciation :plannedsomethingevil:

I don't mean to interfere with the way the renderer works - or to violate the functions it is designed for in the first place

I understand your great idea of providing ready-made templates to be placed directly in the skins

Such as "xtraBackdropList" and "xtraBackdropList2"

Only the plugin here provides a wonderful library for downloading posters, backdrops, banners, and data about the Event_Now and Event_Next in the background through the timer, which is what distinguishes the plugin from any direct download renderers that work when zapping between channels, which causes lag

And through that available library, with uses the line script or renderer that shows that and uses it on the skin

I have been trying to change bringing the backdrop to a poster and it works very successfully

Only the distance from the length to the width is the one that has a defect that I have and I am working on it

For Render xtraNextEvents, showing posters of up to 10 Next Events that you have provided is a genius addition from you.

We are waiting for it to work successfully on Python 3.

Greetings to you and my appreciation again for your beautiful and advanced work that serves the developers of skins in the first place, not for user who is waiting for a skin on which posters work without modification from him

• @digiteng

can you please review displaying banner by "xtraNextEvents" because i use follow line and isn't work on any channel

Code
        <widget source="session.Event_Now" render="xtraNextEvents" nextEvent="0" usedImage="banner" delayPic="200" position="40,623" size="900,185" zPosition="0" />
        <widget source="session.Event_Next" render="xtraNextEvents" nextEvent="1" usedImage="banner" delayPic="500" position="961,618" size="898,187" zPosition="2" />

0cfbff65a73a467152b0fb45.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!